✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Album Next Year?

sa_spurs_tx

I think it took a while because they had so many instruments to lay down on the tracks. On X & Y there are synths everywhere. This next album is rumoured just to be guitars and no piano or synth. I don't think it will take as long as X&Y did.

I also think that with X&Y they recorded, re-recorded, scrapped and then recorded and mixed etc ..

by the end of the X&Y sessions I feel like we now have a much more confident Coldplay, more so than every with Parachutes and AROBTTH. While they used to be more modest and humble about their music.

I think with this new confidence they'll go through the process my more quickly ... but I still doubt that we'll see a new album in 2006 Spring !

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, none of us can really judge wether Coldplay is making the right decision not, by releasing a new album next year. Let them do what Coldplay does, if its rubbish, then it is, if it's amazing, awesome, if they wait another 5 years for an album, cool.

I'm more interested in this Garth Brookes/Coldplay/Kanye West combo.

Hey THINKER, you a fan of Delirious? cause I pretty much find History Maker just an amazing worship song. And also im listening to them right now, so you caught my eye! What other christian bands you like? Newsboys?

well seeya, bye.

i think im with emel on this one...if they release an album next year great if not great too...cause for all we know at the minute they could be making the best music ever and if its ready next year then why wait???

i think i would trust them to know what they would be doing, cause if they felt it was all shit they wouldnt put it out there just for the sake of it...

well i wouldnt like to think that of coldplay :/