✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New Coldplay Album Next Year?

sa_spurs_tx

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything's better than waiting 3 more years. I don't care if it's them squeaking a bunch of rubber duckies and banging on garbage lids' date=' it's still better than the wait we had to endure for X&Y.[/quote']

Well I DO care - I don't want there to be any substandard output from Coldplay as it would tarnish their image for all time!!

If it WAS substandard I wouldn't buy it - regardless of the band responsible!! :angry:

No, really I wasn't seriouse LMFAO

But it would be experimental... :P

I was just kidding around. Of course I'd rather wait for a quality album. But sometimes just throwing something together within 2 months can be the best work a band does! Here I go, doing the exact thing I hate, but one of my absolute fave U2 albums is Zooropa, done between Zoo TV tours.

Now, I'm not comparing them or thinking CP should copy that, but... :idea2:

Anything's better than waiting 3 more years. I don't care if it's them squeaking a bunch of rubber duckies and banging on garbage lids' date=' it's still better than the wait we had to endure for X&Y.[/quote']

Hahahaha :lol: Or something like The Nappies :P

man, new album or not. I'm just pumped that Coldplay is coming to Canada in 2006. Because they are AMAZING live!

thats all i gotta say.

good stuff if they do put out a new album, maybe its a little rushed, but maybe they'll surprise teh whole world with 2 stunning albums back to back.

countdown to feb06 begins for me now. hehe.

Ahhh. I cant wait.

I was afraid we would have to wait several years for them to come back with another album. :) :D :D :D :D

Woooooohhhhhhhh

Forr

Coolddddplllaayyyyy.!!!

Dose anyone know when the tix go on sale for spring in north america, and why they are comming back around, not that I protest. :lol: