✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Michael Owen joins Newcastle Utd

busybeeburns

You could say he was naive for going to the big galactaco squad anyway. He scored like 14 goals in the equivilent of 9 games (From being substituted with 20mins left to go). But he could have scored 40, people were pushing him out of that team. And they'd do the same this year.

As a HUGE Newcastle United fan as are all of my family,

when I found lis out early this morning I was extaticly happy!

Him and Shearer will work as a brilliant team and it will

get us the points we need to show people how fantastic Newcastle are.

And how behind Owen the fan's already are! :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I went to St James' this mornin as soon as I found out :D They were chanting "Owen is a Geordie" and "Are you watching, Liverpool?" to the TV cameras. Brilliant.

Now I need to try get tickets for the Fulham match... Hmmm...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I went to St James' this mornin as soon as I found out :D They were chanting "Owen is a Geordie" and "Are you watching, Liverpool?" to the TV cameras. Brilliant.

Now I need to try get tickets for the Fulham match... Hmmm...

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~706925,00.html

We can see him tomorrow NUFC fans!

wouldn't it be funny if Owen was playing Championship football next season :rolleyes:

funny bugger...Newcastle won't be playing in the Championship next season. Newcastle seem to always seem to start the season badly, and then get better. i think.

Pah! You know we're not going down. Hell, we definately got the best of you Mancs until Boumsong fucked it up (TWICE).

Luque and Owen are promising.

Not sure about your manager, though - he's the one who screwed up Liverpool by kicking out all the backroom boys!!

Anyone else from here go to St James' today? I was there, it was absolutely fantastic. Best scenes I've ever seen from a crowd.

The best fans in the country are either us Geordies or Portsmouth's fans (I've been to Pompey games - my uncle supports em, and they're damn loud). But the sky sports dude said "These are the best fans in the country by far" to us today on Sky :P So we rock.

Oh, and... NOBBY SOLANO do do dododo NOBBY SOLANO :D:D:D

We chanted for him to resign, and he did :D Freddie Shepherd wrapped around our finger. Mwahaha!

Anyone else from here go to St James' today? I was there, it was absolutely fantastic. Best scenes I've ever seen from a crowd.

The best fans in the country are either us Geordies or Portsmouth's fans (I've been to Pompey games - my uncle supports em, and they're damn loud). But the sky sports dude said "These are the best fans in the country by far" to us today on Sky :P So we rock.

We chanted for him to resign, and he did :D Freddie Shepherd wrapped around our finger. Mwahaha!

Do you mean Freddie "We like to rip off our fans" Shepherd?? :P

he is wasting his carer going to newcastle.......... ,miles away from nowhere...

no prospects...

the current manager is about to be sacked...

and most likley they are shed loads in debt

I think your describing Sunderland NOT Newcastle! :lol:

You have never felt the atmosphere of a NUFC match or

the fans so you can't say much :P

We're the best traveling fans - traveled the most this season

to away games - fact (even when times got bad)

We have never and will never be in debt.

Nrewcastle have MANY prospects!

Yesssss I went!! hehehehe And a hot guy sat next to me

so I had a great day! :lol: I took some piccies too

hope to get them developed soon!

U2 came on and Owen came out and it was great!

I also went when I was a kid to see Shearer :)

I then went to the pub after yesterday and

me and daddy drunk brown ale and then got

caught in the storms :( hehe

Fun all round!'