🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

German music....

Gitta Rensolo

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like Tokio Hotel, but they are very successful at the moment... ;)

Yeah, Flo Wir sind Helden's Denkmal is sooo amazing! Did you watch their performance at Live 8 in Berlin? They performed "Denkmal" and nearly everyone was singing the refrain. It was unbeliavable. :) Can't wait to see them in 2 weeks...

Haha "Ich Roque"...

It's the song about Roque Santa Cruz, playing for Bayern Munich and Paraguay. Normally you say "Ich rocke" in German... ;)

Definately the most funny song of Sportfreunde Stiller. :nice: I like the Spanish part in it, although I didn't understand all of it.

Haha "Ich Roque"...

It's the song about Roque Santa Cruz, playing for Bayern Munich and Paraguay. Normally you say "Ich rocke" in German... ;)

Definately the most funny song of Sportfreunde Stiller. :nice: I like the Spanish part in it, although I didn't understand all of it.

I think somebody asked me to play that stupid song last night - but they had to settle for "Three Lions"!!;)

It's a pity there wasn't enough time for "Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Jürgen Klinsmann?" too!!:P

I think somebody asked me to play that stupid song last night - but they had to settle for "Three Lions"!!;)

It's a pity there wasn't enough time for "Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Jürgen Klinsmann?" too!!:P

So you were a DJ last night? :stunned: :lol:

I'm sorry, but "Ich Roque" rocks! g026.gif

It's definately only a funny song and they've made better songs but I really like it. :nice:

Yeah Felix, die Beatsteaks are very good! Did you ever see them live? My favourite at the moment is "Soothe Me", although it's a bit short. :(

well...I think there are a lot more worse songs for drunk people...like "Geh doch zu hause du alte Scheiße" or "Zehn nackte Friseusen" or "Ladiladiladiladiohh BVB Hurensöhne".....:sick:

Well I wouldn't like any of THOSE, either!!:angry:

Yeah Felix' date=' die Beatsteaks are very good! Did you ever see them live?[/quote']

Unfortunately not... I missed their tours (just like Coldplay's :sick: ) - but I'm still hoping, they'll surprisingly appear at the Hurricane-festival :laugh3:

Yes - at an Abi party!:cool:

Hehe and there you've played "Three Lions"? Brave... :P

I don't think it's a song for drunk people.

Unfortunately not... I missed their tours (just like Coldplay's :sick: ) - but I'm still hoping' date=' they'll surprisingly appear at the Hurricane-festival :laugh3:[/quote']

I haven't seen them either! :( Hm, that would be a big surprise! At the moment so many bands have cancelled their performances at the Hurricane festival, for example Orson, Delays, Snow Patrol... :dozey:

• 1 month later...
Awwwwwwwwwwww...................such a nice song...it fits to summer...awwww...:sunny:

http://rapidshare.de/files/26503407/Pohlmann__Wenn_Jetzt_Sommer_Waer_01_Wenn_Jetzt_Sommer_Waer.wma.html

Your link doesn't work, because you bought the song at musicload.de. ;)

But you're right, personally it's definitely one of the best summer songs this year. You can listen to it while the sun goes down. :nice:

It's time that a great, very unknown band will get the attention they deserve. The "Trashmonkeys" are a German band, coming from Bremen and they already made songs since 1998. I can't get enough of their music at the moment and their new song "Attitudes in Stereo" is only incredible! :nice: You should listen to them.

http://www.myspace.com/trashmonkeys

foto-trashmonkeys.jpg