✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

list the bands you like here

DONTPANICgirl

*in his best bill and ted* woah :D . just about everything i like is listed here, most coming from tom, reilly and kenna's lists...lessee if i can add a few that i don't think i saw mentioned that i like...

my morning jacket, chilly gonzales, mia, death cab for cutie, the makers (early stuff), immortal lee county killers, the faint, and you will know us by the trail of dead, (the?) lost sounds, modey lemon, dirtbombs, stina nordenstam, clouddead, anti pop consortium, crimson sweet, okmoniks, the seconds, yo la tengo, gillian welch, lambchop, jim white, jessie sykes, radio 4, brendon benson....it just goes on and on..thats enough for now ;)

Into Another, Sense Field, Coldplay, Deftones, Incubus, Muse, Blindside, Linkin Park, Texas Is The Reason, Underdog, Dishwalla, Paloalto, Faith No More, A Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, Filter, Disturbed, Taproot, Chevelle, Pulse Ultra, Jimmy Eat World, Lisa Miskovsky, Alanis Morissette, Natalie Imbruglia, Leona Naess, Avril Lavigne, Hoobastank, Better Than Ezra, Soulwax, 3 Doors Down, Lifehouse, The Calling, Deadsy and so many more... :-D

The Beatles,Depeche Mode,David Bowie,The Smiths,Joy Division,New Order,Trent Reznor,Bjork,Jacques Brel,Francoise Hardy,PJ Harvey,Tori Amos,Billie Holiday,Marvin Gaye, Miles Davis,Tool,Radiohead,Mylene Farmer,Youssou N'Dou,Baaba Maal,Massive Attack,Travis,U2,Charles Aznavour,Patrick Bruel,Pearl Jam,Pink Floyd,Air,Orbital,Belle & Sebastian,Femi Kuti and Metallica.

Top Five at the Moment

1) Sigur Ros

2) Doves

3) Remy Shand

4) Stevie Wonder

5) Doves

Alphabetically by first letter...

Abandoned Pools

Acoustic Alchemy

Badly Drawn Boy

Barry White

Ben Folds / Ben Folds Five

Coldplay

Collapsis

David Gray

David Mead

Delirious?

DJ Mark Farina (Mushroom Jazz)

Doves

Duncan Sheik

Earth, Wind, and Fire

Elbow

Goo Goo Dolls

Jeff Buckley

Jump, Little Children

Led Zeppelin

Marvin Gaye

Michael Jackson

Pink Floyd

Radiohead

Ours

Remy Shand

Sigur Ros

South

Steven Curtis Chapman

Stevie Wonder

The Beatles

The Four Tops

Tonic

Travis

Coldplay,The Doors,The Beatles,Linkin Park,Placebo,Led Zeppelin,Pink Floyd,Ben Harper,Lenny Kravitz,Nirvana,Red Hot Chili Peppers,America,Foo Fighters,Queen, ACDC,Muse,The Vines,Travis,Radiohead,Saez,Alanis Morrissette,Fleetwood Mac, Santana,Muse,Avril Lavigne,Bob Dylan,Neil Young,The Cranberries,Steppenwolf, The Who.........

• 2 weeks later...

Coldplay, Pete Yorn, Phantom Planet, Sondre Lerche, Rooney, The Smiths, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Alice Cooper, Guns N Roses, RUN DMC, Beastie Boys, Smashing Pumpkins, Bush, Broken Social Scene, Beck, 311, A.F.I., Ash, Daniel Bedingfield, BRMC, Blur, Cody Chesnutt, The Roots, The Clash, Clipse, Collective Soul, Counting Crows, Creeper Lagoon, Daft Punk, Dandy Warhols, Badly Drawn Boy, Dexter Freebish, Missy Elliott, Eminem, Fatboy Slim, Fiction Plane, Flaming Lips, Foo Fighters, Matthew Good (Band), David Gray, Hot Hot Heat, Idlewild, Incubus, Jamiroquai, Jack Johnson, The K.G.B., Lifehouse, Madonna, Matchbox Twenty, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Jason Mraz, The Music, N.E.R.D, Justin Timberlake, Nas, Neve, No Doubt, Paul Oakenfold, Sean Paul, Pet Shop Boys, Postal Service, Radiohead, RHCP, Reel Big Fish, Ride, RX Bandits, Duncan Sheik, The Shins, Sigur Ros, The Soundtrack of our lives, Spoon, ?Sublime, Thick, Third Eye Blind, Tonic, The Walkmen, Wallflowers, Weezer, White Stripes, Wilco, Robbie Williams... the list (beat) goes on. CHER! :-D

Noooow...

Smashing Pumpkins, Muse, Radiohead, Manic Street Preachers, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Tracy Chapman, Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Incubus, Bush, ZWAN, Sonic Youth, Jeff Buckley, Massive Attack, 2Pac, Interpol, Placebo, Oasis(Late), Travis, U2(Early), Stereophonics, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, The Chemical Brothers, the Prodigy, Faithless, Fugees, Foo Fighters, Fleetwood Mac, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Wilco, the Stone Roses, Counting Crows, Silverchair, a Perfect Circle, Tortoise, Steve Vai, Mock Turtles, the White Stripes, the Vines, Eyes Adrift (Or what little Ive heard), Kinesis, Sigur Ros, Evan Dando, Rollins Band, White Flag, Black Flag, Anti Flag, BB King, Riverss, Wheezer, Van Halen, Danjo, Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, Grateful Dead, the Cure, New Order, Steve Reichs work, Pink Floyd, Skunk Anansie, Queen, Lemon Heads, Thin Lizzy, Drugstore, Allen, Bjork, Beck, Marilyn Manson, Goo Goo Dolls, Black Emperor, Matthew Good Band, Matthew Good, Michael Jackson, Badly Drawn Boy, At the Drive In, the Verve, Papa and Cheik, Jewel, Reef, Joni Mitchell, Elvis, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Run DMC, (Parts of) Blur, Doves, Beastie Boys, NWA, Bob Marley, Alanis Morisette, Eric Clapton, No Doubt, Charlatons, David Rice, Portished, Cranberries, the Smiths, The Music, Starsailor, Hundred Reasons, the Beatles, John Lennon, Faith No More, Ether, Europe, Bruce Springsteen, Garbage, (Early) Santana (Now hes a joke), the Undertones, the Clash, the Who, Blondie, Cardigans, George Harrison, Feeder, Falco, Rolling Stones, All Saints, Dead Kennedys, Five Bucks, Tuckni.

I'll kick myself later when I realised how many I missed.

Oh yeah, aaaand....... COLDPLAY :shock:

yes muse! you rock!! :D

here's mine...

coldplay-muse-idlewild-audioslave-phantom planet-turin brakes-travis-doves-incubus-radiohead-stereophonics and plenty more