✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

list the bands you like here

DONTPANICgirl

Noooow...

Smashing Pumpkins, Muse, Radiohead, Manic Street Preachers, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Johnny Cash, Tracy Chapman, Chris Cornell, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Incubus, Bush, ZWAN, Sonic Youth, Jeff Buckley, Massive Attack, 2Pac, Interpol, Placebo, Oasis(Late), Travis, U2(Early), Stereophonics, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, The Chemical Brothers, the Prodigy, Faithless, Fugees, Foo Fighters, Fleetwood Mac, the Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Wilco, the Stone Roses, Counting Crows, Silverchair, a Perfect Circle, Tortoise, Steve Vai, Mock Turtles, the White Stripes, the Vines, Eyes Adrift (Or what little Ive heard), Kinesis, Sigur Ros, Evan Dando, Rollins Band, White Flag, Black Flag, Anti Flag, BB King, Riverss, Wheezer, Van Halen, Danjo, Echo and the Bunnymen, Joy Division, Grateful Dead, the Cure, New Order, Steve Reichs work, Pink Floyd, Skunk Anansie, Queen, Lemon Heads, Thin Lizzy, Drugstore, Allen, Bjork, Beck, Marilyn Manson, Goo Goo Dolls, Black Emperor, Matthew Good Band, Matthew Good, Michael Jackson, Badly Drawn Boy, At the Drive In, the Verve, Papa and Cheik, Jewel, Reef, Joni Mitchell, Elvis, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Run DMC, (Parts of) Blur, Doves, Beastie Boys, NWA, Bob Marley, Alanis Morisette, Eric Clapton, No Doubt, Charlatons, David Rice, Portished, Cranberries, the Smiths, The Music, Starsailor, Hundred Reasons, the Beatles, John Lennon, Faith No More, Ether, Europe, Bruce Springsteen, Garbage, (Early) Santana (Now hes a joke), the Undertones, the Clash, the Who, Blondie, Cardigans, George Harrison, Feeder, Falco, Rolling Stones, All Saints, Dead Kennedys, Five Bucks, Tuckni.

I'll kick myself later when I realised how many I missed.

Oh yeah, aaaand....... COLDPLAY :shock:

bands

COLDPLAY, RADIOHEAD, PINK FLOYD, SIGUR ROS, THE BEATLES, THE MANIC STREET PREACHERS, MUSE, FOO FIGHTERS, NIRVANA, THE VELVET UNDERGROUND, DAVID GRAY, BJORK, BECK, ANI DIFRANCO, IDLEWILD, JEFF BUCKLEY, METALLICA, NICK DRAKE, ERIC CLAPTON OASIS, PLACEBO, TURIN BRAKES, DIRE STRAIGHTS.. wah i've forgot lots..

Besides Coldplay: U2, Travis, Blur, Oasis, Smashing Pumpkins, Incubus, Muse, Robbie Williams, Sting, R.E.M., Lenny Kravitz, Portishead, Nickelback, Creed, Live, Bon Jovi, Stereophonics, Ocean Colour Scene, Toploader, James, Simply Red, Semisonic, The Verve, Richard Ashcroft and The Strokes :D

The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Queen, Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Ramones, Jimmi Hendrix, David Bowie, Eric Clapton, U2, R.E.M., John Coltrane, Jamiroquai, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Oasis, Verve, Blur, Supergrass, Pulp, Coldplay, Travis, Radiohead, The Cure, Super Furry Animals, Manic Street Preachers, Garbage, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, INXS, The Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Serú Girán, Charly García, Soda Stereo, Babasónicos...

all of them? ok...

the album leaf, atom and his package, badly drawn boy, at the drive-in, j.s. bach, the beach boys, the beatles, beck, beethoven, ben folds five, the beta band, bjork, bright eyes, dave brubeck, built to spill, cave in, coldplay, elvis costello, miles davis, deathcab for cutie, dj shadow, doves, duke ellington, engine down, jeremy enigk, explosions in the sky, the fire theft, the flaming lips, ben folds, the foo fighters, philip glass, godspeed you black emperor, gomez, gorillaz, grandaddy, led zeppelin, the mars volta, mogwai, thelonius monk, mum, nirvana, notwist, pearl jam, astor piazzolla, pink floyd, the pixies, radiohead, rage against the machine, REM, the rentals, sigur ros, silverchair, paul simon, simon & garfunkel, smashing pumpkins, elliott smith, spiritualized, stravinsky, sunny day real estate, super furry animals, system of a down, U2, weezer, yo la tengo, zero 7

there, if you're wondering why they're in alphabetical order, i just read down my cd towers and typed in all the artists... i probably missed a couple...

Yeah, being from Argentina, I know him... and love him. He was a genius, even though he is a very polemic figure in Tango here, because of his whole new different way of interpreting it. He was a revolutionary musician, some people actually hate him...

COLDPLAY...ROBBIE WILLIAMS....BLUR....U2 ...NIRVANA.... OASIS.... RADIOHEAD... THE STROKES... EMINEM.... TU PAC...... lots lots more. just can't think of them right now. ooh THE BEATLES. FRANK SINATRA was awesome too.

COLDPLAY, RADIOHEAD, HAPPY MONDAYS, MASSIVE ATTACK, THE STONE ROSES, IAN BROWN, QUEEN, DAVID GRAY, RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS, OASIS, THE WHITE STIPES, SIMPLE MINDS, BOB MARLEY, ALICA KEYS, RICHARD ASHCROFT, LAUREN HILL, THE VERVE. AND JOY DIV. NEW ORDER.

AND LOADS MORE ALONG THE SAME TIP

but I THINK THE CHEEKY GIRLS ARE THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD LOLL

I THINK THE CHEEKY GIRLS ARE THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD LOLL

HAHAHA Oh my! Hahaha oh hum hee hee teeheheehehehe ho hah whupee! Slap my knee sally I think we have a winner! With the cheeky girls HAHA And the singing HAHAHA DOES THIS GUY EVER STOP? HAHAHAHA GENIUS!

Coldplay, Ben Folds Five, Wilco, Ben Harper, Bob Marley, Phish, Jimmy Eat World, Incubus, Janis Joplin, RHCP, Weezer, Sublime, James Brown, Mason Jennings, David Gray, Beatles, Dave Matthews Band, Green Day, Jack Johnson, N.E.R.D, Bob Dylan, Grateful Dead, Dashboard Confessional, Of A Revolution, Queen, Janes Addiction, Neutral Milk Hotel, Joni Mitchell, Weakerthans, Velvet Underground, Jayhawks, Beck, Ween, Beastie Boys, The Temptations, Aretha Franklin, Jackson 5, Mighty Mighty Bosstones...the list could go on, but I'll stop.