*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

niiice, and lovin the 41 pages ;)

heyy an_cat!!!! did you go to the concert in mansfield? :wink3:

Whoa, I'm slow. Didn't even see this. Yeah, I did! Did you go too? It was a friggin' amazing concert, the first time I ever saw them.

It's sad to think that was over a month ago now... Wow. Time flies.

EDIT: Haha, I just looked at your signature and saw you did. Duuuurrrr. *hits head against wall* Where were you seated!? Maybe we walked by each other or something :lol:

i will put the 10 reasons up after school today on the group! and add you all :P and yesssss an_cat, lol i did go too!! first time for me too :D it was sooo awesome and the best part of my summer :cool: i think i was section 9 row N.. not under to seating with a roof. if youre looking at the stage i was in the section at the right lol you?

li, myspace is a website in which you can talk to friends, make profiles, and listen to music. most popular bands have "spaces". go check it out, create a profile... its really pointless,

but a great way to express oneself, most of the people in my school are there...

oh, thanks!!!know I know what my space is... :P I wanna join the my space... :)

well myspace is a like a personal website where you can post everything about you and web blog is a little bit different thats the one you can madke throught hotmail

thanks for the explanation andrea!know I really know what myspace is...you, mildred and firthy explained it to me... :P

my space :huh:

is that the the space you get online when you download msn?

cause i got one but its very bare :rolleyes:

oh can some one here help me can this also be like a support group!? cause i think i got an addiction and its this messageboard.... i NEED :snore: