✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Poland ! :)

Ti

Hi everybody :)

I'm a Coldplay fan from Poland. My english isn't to good (I prefer german :cool: ), so please be forgiving :D

The site Coldplaying.com is very good and I visit this site every day. I hope there will be a Coldplay concert in Poland some day!

Greets! :)

I'm a Coldplay fan from Poland. My english isn't to good (I prefer german :cool: ), so please be forgiving :D

The site Coldplaying.com is very good and I visit this site every day. I hope there will be a Coldplay concert in Poland some day!

Honestly, that's so cool. I'm a quarter polish, and i've never met a true pol. What's up? Your english is pretty good.

Honestly, that's so cool. I'm a quarter polish, and i've never met a true pol. What's up? Your english is pretty good.

Pretty good you say? I don't think so :) My english teacher wasn't good :D

Do you know some words in polish? :)

Pretty good you say? I don't think so :) My english teacher wasn't good :D

Do you know some words in polish? :)

sorry, they don't offer any polish over in my school. some nerve of them.

but you do have so many cute girls there. i've met a couple of like exchange students. can i say whoa?

welcome to the board Ti ;)