✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FIX YOU - No: 4 !!!!!!

MTF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the end of the day im sure that coldplay themselves wont be too bothered as they are an album band and getting an album to number one in 28 countries is incredible, and something that the other 39 acts in the top 40 will never achieve.

only people like rachel stevens care about chart positions because their fickle pop careers are based on every single they release, and one bad position can spell their doom.

also to the guy who was going on about people who only buy the album and not the singles not being 'true fans', i bought the album but im not buying the singles, ive got the tracks already and the b-sides i can get elsewhere. as i said, im not bothered about where coldplay get to in the singles charts - it would be great if they got a number one but im not going to lose sleep over it.

maybe they should be more tactful about their release dates and try and avoid silly novelty acts. it seems like every time they have a single release there is a new hyped up idiot who will beat them to the top spot (darius, crazy frog, pussycat thingy)

Nah mate, I was calling you that simply because you thought it appropriate to attack me on a personal level, so I was just returning the favour by talking to you in the same way, you know, trying to "think the same as you" these are the first time since joining the boards any of my posts have been personal attacks.

I get spoke to like a peice of shit, I speak back to you like your a piece of shit, simple eh? Telling me to get out more and the world doesn`t revolve around me, sorry mate, you know nothing about me.

I was stating my opinions when you thought it appropriate to launch an attack on my character, see? I was voicing my beliefs about music? same as you were doing to me, but it seems as though it`s okay in your eyes to do it but not for anyone else to state theirs? that`s slightly hypocritical don`t you think?

Maybe me saying that they should be removed from the charts was slightly over the top, but I was stating my opinion that music like Crazy Frog etc, should not be chart music just for the fact of promoting a ringtone, which, I`m sure, many people will agree with me, as for RnB, I just don`t like it, what the hell is wrong with that?

I don`t like it, that`s up to me, doesn`t mean I need to get out more, OR I think that the world should revolve around me in some selfish close minded way, I JUST DON`T LIKE IT, believe it or not, there`s just as many people don`t like it as do, but unfortunatly they can`t chart the number of people who don`t like certain songs can they?

Opinions are opinions, and at the end of the day, well, when it comes to music at least, people shouldn`t be attacked for what the believe about certain music, it`s up to them, it`s what they like and what they don`t.

The fact that you didn`t like what I was saying shows just how much sense your last comment makes, because that really is summing up your replies to me.

You don`t like my opinions so feel the need to give me grief about it, well mate, whatever, you launched the personal attacks which makes you far more immature than anything I put in my first post.

I would just like to say IM SORRY if you felt i was attacking you on a personal level...that wasnt my aim...and my aim is also not to get you to think the same as me...i dont want that...i appreshiate your opionions..but i was just trying to create a disccution, not try to tell you your wrong, or give you grief. :embarrased:

Your right i dont know you or what your character is like, thats not what i was trying to comment on...i just felt that YOU were trying to say that everyone that listens to the music that you dont like is wrong and we are Sheep. This is not the case. I agree with you about things like crazy frog and mr blobbly, i have no time for them and sometimes i wounder why people like it so much...but i dont try to say that people shouldnt listen to it...cause we are all aloud to listen to what we want. Wether someone else likes it or not!

Also...as for your statement of removing what you feel is rubbish from the charts, so that coldplay/oasis/gorillazs is left, is what i ment about the world not revolving around you, which i know can be a harsh comment but was provocted from me by your comment, saying that it SHOULD be this way and no-other because 'youve' said so. Thats what i was retaliating against.

But again im sorry if i spoke to you in a nasty way...i will be more careful in future with what i type. And im sure you wont, but please dont judge the rest of the people on this fourm with our disscution. :) :cool:

Okay, I guess we both got a little heated eh? :embarrased: I`m sorry too, lets not rile each other anymore eh? ;)

Okay, I guess we both got a little heated eh? :embarrased: I`m sorry too, lets not rile each other anymore eh? ;)

:D :D :kiss: :kiss:

Hey coldplay_steph i here, ive been soring my house out (putting up coldplay posters) and trying to find a job...i have an interview in the morning at nine so keep your fngers crossed for me :embarrased: