✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone wanna do some covers? :P

alyssa

This idea just popped up in my head...

Record yourself playing a part of a Coldplay song (bass, guitar, drums, whatever... maybe even maracas or something), and it has to be exactly like the song, or at least with the same tempo and structure and stuff. It has to be able to merge with the rest of the parts...

And if we get enough parts for the same song, we can put them all together to kinda make a weird Coldplay cover. :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By tomorrow night ill do rhythm guitar for Dont Panic and maybe an acoustic clocks and In My place

Cool! I just learned the lead to Don't Panic. :D I can do drums for any Coldplay song also.

w00t! I'll try to get a good recording of something tomorrow...

i would join in, but is there any chance of not using rapidshare? i have a proxy server or something, so i cant download from there.

ill do some mp3s of me playin piano. maybe kingdom come, fix you (i cold do organ for that) and the scientist? I hv some pretty good mixing software, so if you need some stuff mixed, i could do it.

ill post the files somewhere else. dunno where yet... :confused:

If you can't use rapidshare, maybe YouSendIt will work? 0_o

The only thing I'm up for is drums. I just realized I really suck at guitar, lol. Meh, I barely play it anyways...

See for yourself, lol.

my stupid don't panic cover

There's a acoustic guitar and bass part missing if anyone thinks it's even worthy of being continued, lol. I did a half-ass job on the drums, and I really can't play guitar for shit, haha.

oh yeah,

Anyways, every one just post up your recordings and we'll accompany eachother. :D

Here is my version of god put a smile upon your face (all played by me) mixed with the string quartet tribute to coldplay version the timing is a bit off at the end and there is no singing but i think its worth a listen considering i have no specific recording equipment!

Here is my version of god put a smile upon your face (all played by me) mixed with the string quartet tribute to coldplay version the timing is a bit off at the end and there is no singing but i think its worth a listen considering i have no specific recording equipment!

Nice!

Thing is I'm not really liking the strings though, lol.