✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Braces

twin4life

who on this board has braces now, or had them. random pointless thing, but i'm bored. and i have braces. my teeth are a lot straighter then they were, i've them on for almost a year. i still don't like smiling with my braces though.

soo who had/had them? big difference? :P

when my older brother and sister got theirs off they looked so different! such an imporvement :stunned:

i had braces- i looked horrible in photos cause i wouldn't smile so ended up looking like a duck :lol:

yeah it made big imporvement cause i had canines that jutted out :stunned:

sad though now i can't do my vampire impression that i did so well :(

I jsut got them two months ago in August....go two molars taken out...they had cavities...I didnt want a root canal....so I made them take them ou :cry: t....I feel much better :P .....now my teeth are getting real straight...actually they ARE straight...my treatment is going faster than usual, so the lady put what they call a "utility arch" on my top teeth...I get the UA thing on my bottom teeth on Oct. 14, but I have braces on both the top and bottom....Ceramic uppers, metal lowers!! I feel so special!! BTW *Justine* my ma had braces when she was like forty something and my bro is 27 and just got them off!! So ur never too old for braces!!! Mr Cool I wanted to do invisalign but my treatment was too hard for them to do that...but since its just ur two front teeth then I would recommend it!! :D

I had them for awhile a long time ago, in addition to various retainers and other crap to fix my apparent overbite that I had. I ended up hating the orthodontist with every fiber of my being. People always associate sadism with dentistry, but going to the dentist has always been a walk in the park after what I went through with that evil bastard Dr. McCormick. :lol:

Yup, Had them for about a month now - And I've broke them 4 times

It's the first week though that sucks, You can noyl use your molars to eat because all your other teeth are being yanked about the place :/

But I'm fine now, And there is a little improment

My dentist told me that I don't need them when I was like twelve. Then almost everyone in my age used to have them, so it wouldn't have been a problem. But it's probably normal, that as a kid decides not to do something like this, if you don't have do. I didn't care about my teeth in this age. Now I regret that I didn't do it, but I think I'm to old to do it know. I mean it can take you like two years till you can take them out. :(

Never had them, doubt I will now. I suppose I would benfit from having them but my teeth aren't particularly crazy - for being English and braceless my teeth are quite straight!

I don't think I'll ever understand why some young kids get huge braces wacked onto their faces; the shape of my teeth improved as I grew so I would have tought a lot of people go through them uneccessarily.

how can change our teeths? they said me i must wait till my tooth grow up completly some people don't have the last tooth in the extreme, we call it 'muelas del juicio' and mines are growing so they must wait till they grown complety to do anything.. my dentist also told me that they can 'remove' this tooth if i want... but i don't want to...so i must wait to have braces. :/

I meant your teth changwe when you grow. I already have those teeth some people don't have, so does this mean my teeth won't grow anymore? I have no idea about those things. :/

I think some people have to remove teeth to put in the braces, because they have too few space in their mouth and this is the reason why their teeth aren't straight.