✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New law in Florida?

Gitta Rensolo

Something is really fucked up, if you are scared that you might get shot in the city streets, without any obvious reason.I mean if you are going to buy some groceries, or do anything else in a public place, do you really feel the need to "protect" your self all the time.Anybody can say they feel "threatend", and before you know it, bullets are flying all over you.Duh... :rolleyes:

Imo it's a useless, and potentionally dangerous law.

it causes no danger. the danger is already their, its not going to cause anyone to commit a crime. because people who are willing to kill or use a gun already dont care about laws. if im a killer im going to kill if its against the law or not. it boils down to letting us protect ourselves against people who kill.

last time a guy was trying to break into my house i grabbed my baseball bat adn called 911, luckily he never got in before the cops showed, but if he did, i doubt my bat would have done much against his gun, thats why next time ill have a ar 15 waiting for him. i doubt that it;ll ever happen again, but its better ot be safe then sorry.

If there were _such_ actual states in my place, I wouldn't buy a gun. I'd simply move...

i would have moved but i cant move out til april when i turn 18. but no matter where you go, how nice a place it is there will be danger in crime. atleast in america.

not to mention the city in one of the southern states requires every house hold to own a fire arm. and guess what? it had the lowest crime rate out of any US city.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes' date=' I agree with you. I don't think it is a good idea that so many people have a gun in America.[/quote']

its not about guns, not at all its about teh criminals. IF YOU take away every damn gun in a the world people will kill each other with anything else. the guy who gets murderd wont be shot, he'll be stabbed or beaten to death instead. it has nothing to do with weapon.

No, I don't agree. I mean it becomes kinda normal for some people to deal with weapens. I know that you can kill somebody otherwise, but it takes more to beat somebody to beat somebody to death or to stab him.

to you maybe. but killing someone is killing someone, if your willing to do with it a gun, most would be more then willing to use something else if no gun was available. guns dont kill people, people kill people. the fact remains teh same, take away teh gun and people will just use something else. guns are not the problem, society and the human race is.

Sure you're right that the gun itself doesn't kill anybody. And if someone really wants to kill someone, he'll probably do it without a gun as well.

But with a gun you can kill somebody a lot faster and the chance is smaller that this person is able to react or that other people notice what you doing.

True. but their will still be lots of murders without guns. but i guess your right about that part.

Sure there still would be murders if there are no guns, but there would be less.

My guess is that all that gun culture has something to do wild west, where you actually needed a gun for protection.Well I guess that's the mind set in southern USA, I just don't think I could adapt though.My granma was once shoot in the leg on her balcony during the soccer world cup in 98 I belive.Yeah there's a weird tendency

to celebrate big things with shooting a gun(blame it on balkan mentality :P )

Anywho my point is to concetrate on the root of the problem, rather than just "solve it" with a gun.

My guess is that all that gun culture has something to do wild west, where you actually needed a gun for protection.Well I guess that's the mind set in southern USA, I just don't think I could adapt though.My granma was once shoot in the leg on her balcony during the soccer world cup in 98 I belive.Yeah there's a weird tendency

to celebrate big things with shooting a gun(blame it on balkan mentality :P )

Anywho my point is to concetrate on the root of the problem, rather than just "solve it" with a gun.

it has to do with the revolutionary war, to protect from invasion and its in our consitution. our nations from the begging has had the freedom to have guns. have you been to the us? people still need guns for protection. have you been around teh country? seen all the crime? seen all the gangs and high crime rates and murders? crime is a big problem in america and it shows. it has nothing to do with the south, weapons are big in the west too. it has NOTHING to do with the wild west.

The 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights: "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the Right of the people to Keep and Bear Arms shall not be infringed."

Last time I checked, Joe Schmo wasn't a well regulated militia.

And the crime levels in the US have actually gone down in the last decade. The nightly news would have you think otherwise, because we loved to be scared.

no film with will smith is awful! lol...i liked the show the wild wild west' date=' from like back in the 60's i still watch some re-runs[/quote']

Well THAT one was - it was terrible. And Independence Day was a joke, too (though I don't blame Will Smith for that). :P