✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Any song that ever made you cry?

STEVESUI

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Talia - Jeff Buckley's "So Real" can bring a tear to my eye!

Water from a Vine Leaf (William Orbit) can make me cry for personal reasons (God how I wish I had never met that man...!) but as for Coldplay...it's got to be anything they open with when the concert starts! :D

• 2 weeks later...

There is nothing better than driving your car in a beautiful sunday morning, with the windows down, with coldplay on the car stereo. Especially politik , it pumps me up so much! I go fast and fast and faster while tears go down my face... I dont know I may sound crazy but I like it.

Spies kinda made me a bit teary-eyed before...and just because I love Warning Sign, the beginning of it makes me feel like crying a little haha!!! :lol: Also Fix You as well.

When I saw them live for the first time in December, when they first came on the stage I nearly started crying out of the pure shock that they were right in front of me!! :)

The Scientist, Sparks

Sparks is a very beautiful song it makes me cry always i listen to it at night before i sleep :D :D :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 3 months later...