• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we live in a beautiful world

when the truth is....i miss you

yeah the truth is.....that i miss you so

warning sing :cry:

Yeah... YOU are so right.. Guy is sooooooo hot.

I first realize that when I saw him in concert last summer. (is he married!!!.)

he is a nice looking sheep.. hair and scottish .. just what I like

Before I like coldplay.. but after that concert I was sold.... They is noone better than Coldplay... we live in a beautiful world. yeah we do.

oh there is so many coldplay songs which make me cry..just for example Fix you,See you soon, the scientist,gravity and Politik

Oh god i'm so gonna cry just thinking of those songs.:bigcry: But yeah coldplay songs are beautiful and when i'm sad almost every coldplay song can make me cry

yellow, all the time. well, not everytime i listen to it or anything, i have to be alone and in the right mood and all, but ive cried to it all the time. it makes me think of my friends and my grade so much...we all have the best relationship that we'll have to leave because of college next year and its going to be awful, and since yellow was written for love like friendship-love, not romantic-love like almost every other song in the universe, it really clicks. over the summer, i miss all my classmates (theyre all my friends...its really a huge family- i go to a TINY school), i play yellow and look up at the stars and i cry. never fails in the right atmosphere.

ive also cried to the scientist (coupled with the video), warning sign, proof, and amsterdam in the past, but i have a special liking for yellow. oh, and see you soon more often than not.

• 1 month later...

I'm such a baby, I've cried to about 50 of their songs..

Ok maybe not 50. But See You Soon gets me every single time. The Scientist, Fix You, Yellow, Warning Sign, Swallowed In The Sea, Careful Where You Stand, the last two minutes or so of Politik, Gravity, Ladder To The Sun have also got me. And I've just realised what an incredible baby I am. :stunned:

Never really cried listening to a Coldplay song, but feel sad listening to one definently.

For instance now, listening to Fix You just makes me feel so disappointed that i can't attend their concert here even though i want to so badly, and listening to Warning Sign just makes me feel so sad now that a friend has left to study abroad and i won't be seeing her for the next 6 months.

The Scientist for sure, because I was going through a bad break-up at the time.

Fix You, because, like someone else on this thread, I was dealing with the loss of a loved-one.

Green Eyes...and this sounds silly, but my cat dissappeared for a few days, and the song made me think of his big, affectionate, green eyes...BTW, that cat did come home!

Warning Sign...same break-up.

And best of all, A Message and 'Til Kingdom come because X&Y came out when I fell in love with my guy and those 2 songs are very symbolic of our year together...so they bring on happy tears.

The first time I heard Politik I was really impressed and I actually got goosebumps at the paino part at the end!

That was the only song that really made me cry.

SITS has emotioned me, but didn't make me cry.

Hmm lets see....

Dont panic

Yellow

Politik, many times

Clocks

In my place

GPASUYF

The Scientist, many times

Life is For Living, live version

Gravity

Your Love Means Everything

The Hardest Part

Swallowed in the Sea

Fix you, many times

Thats all that I can remember but probs more haha yes I'm sad.