✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most underappreciated album tracks

SoTaF

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AROBTTH: A Whisper ; I've seen many posts where fans are saying that this is one of their worsts songs ever...I totally disagree...I love this song from the first time i heard it..Great vocals and guitar...It's littlebit confusing also so it gives me the feeling like I'm on pot or something.. ;)

X&Y: The Hardest Part ; Absolutely perfect song IMO...Very good melody and almost impossible to deny it, I think...Love at first sight again

Parachutes: We never change ; Very beautiful and kinda down to earth...

But it's just my opinion

: Shiver

Never really gets all the acclaim it deserves from the media. It was better than Trouble, in my opinion, and should've been the second single.

: Green Eyes

Maybe not underappreciated by the hardcore Coldplay fans, but the masses probably don't even know Coldplay has a song with a color in it other than "Yellow".

: A Message

Yes, there we are. A Message is such a fantastic song, yet I never see anyone praising it... even on this board! Come on, people!

parachutes: shiver (people forget it was their first ever single. plus, it's fantastic. it gets me everytime) or we never change (simple, elegant, eloquent)

arobtth: ummm this cd is perfect. it should win the best cd in history award. but the song arobtth and warning sign are kinda neglected.

x&y: hmmmm. maybe, til kingdom come. it was a bonus track, but i adore it. and probably swallowed in the sea?

For Parachutes: We Never Change - its just a simple song but its so beautiful and overlooked by most people. It took me a while to like it.

A Rush of Blood: Warning Sign, perhaps the best song off the album...just good lyrics beats and emotions.

X&Y - The Hardest Part - some people bash the guitar in it but i love that raw sound.

: Shiver

Never really gets all the acclaim it deserves from the media. It was better than Trouble, in my opinion, and should've been the second single.

: Green Eyes

Maybe not underappreciated by the hardcore Coldplay fans, but the masses probably don't even know Coldplay has a song with a color in it other than "Yellow".

: A Message

Yes, there we are. A Message is such a fantastic song, yet I never see anyone praising it... even on this board! Come on, people!

I thought that too about a message, but if you go to the topic where people rated their favorite to least favorite off X&Y, a message was #1 on a lot of people's posts, which made me happy. I love a message.

I think that on Parachutes its High Speed. I love that song, but dont hear too many people say they like it

On A rush its probly A Whisper.

X&Y its probly twisted logic. That was pretty low on the list of songs from X&Y that people liked, but I love it.