✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most underappreciated album tracks

SoTaF

Here is your chance to reveal admiration for songs that don't seem to be too popular from other opinions on the boards that you just love, or songs that are not played in concerts too often that you would love to hear.

Name one from each studio album:

Parachutes - High Speed

AROBTTH - A Whisper

X&Y - Twisted Logic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parachutes - Sparks (i just love that song, it's sooo emotional and moving)

AROBTTH - Warning sign (shoulda been a single, it's coldplay at their best)

X&Y - The hardest part (i love it's happy piano, it's not like anything they've done before)

i love a whisper and warning sign

Who doesn't love warning sign? I haven't seen much of that on the boards.

I have to agree that the hardest part is one of their worst songs, even though I give them credit for trying a new sound. I just don't think it works on that song. (No offense to hardest part lovers...it is just the only song I can't even bear to listen to).

I have to agree that the hardest part is one of their worst songs' date=' even though I give them credit for trying a new sound. I just don't think it works on that song. (No offense to hardest part lovers...it is just the only song I can't even bear to listen to).[/quote']

Why do you say that? I totally, thoroughly enjoyed it from the start... It was one of the few songs off X&Y that I liked immediately. Especially that killer piano/guitar riot that kicks it all off.

My vote...

We Never Change

Green Eyes

The Hardest Part

All three tend to get overlooked because of their 'simplicity'/unobtrusiveness.

I have to agree that the hardest part is one of their worst songs' date=' even though I give them credit for trying a new sound. I just don't think it works on that song. (No offense to hardest part lovers...it is just the only song I can't even bear to listen to).[/quote']

Why do you say that? I totally, thoroughly enjoyed it from the start... It was one of the few songs off X&Y that I liked immediately. Especially that killer piano/guitar riot that kicks it all off.

It reminds me of Shiny Happy People by REM...which I hate. The song just annoys me....which is saying a lot since I love every other Coldplay song. I immediately hated it upon first listen, and have to skip it not to ruin my X&Y pleasure. Trust me, I have tried to like it, but I think it is a horrible song. Sorry!