✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Most underappreciated album tracks

SoTaF

Guest LiquidSky
Low and Square One?! But those are always people's favorites!

Oh they are? Let me change it then.. A Message ;) and if that's still a favorite then X&Y ;) and people have to stop saying "Warning Sign" Everyone LOVES THAT SONG! (Including moi) :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parachutes: Sparks (This song is very calm and I'm loving it specially the bit in which Chris sings nananana... his voice calm me down and I feel relax) <Maybe I'm saying nonsenses, but it is true...> :blush:

AROBTTH: Daylight

X&Y: X&Y

imo

Parachutes - spies, sparks, we never change and parachutes itself, high speed

AROBTTH - daylight (they always say it's the worst but I love it, especially live)

X&Y - a message, low, til kingdome come (they never mention this last one, neither better nor worse)

Of course we are talking about people who are not really fans of Coldplay, 'cause we fans love ALMOST each and every song of them!! Don't we?

Here are the top results so far:

Parachutes: Sparks (12), We Never Change (9), High Speed (8)

AROBTTH: A Whisper (8), Warning Sign (8), Daylight (7)

X&Y: Twisted Logic (7), Hardest Part (6), X&Y and Low (5)

They are now officially appreciated.

It's our official rain song at my house. It's "illegal" to play it when it isn't raining. :lol:

Man, it still hasn't rained a lot in the Bay Area of California. Only light, light sprinkles... ahhhh, I'm waaaaitiiiiiiing... I hate long summers.

It's our official rain song at my house. It's "illegal" to play it when it isn't raining. :lol:

:lol:

Aww... Sad to hear it's been dry weather. The monsoon season's just started over here... Finally, we're getting some heavy rains and the weather's cooler. It's been so hot for months... More Sparks & We Never Change then :)