✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Few questions

chlorofit

hi!! wow!! too many pages! hehe.. ok. about the questions:

1. Of course is gwyneth, I know is a little bit blurry but if you watch carefully, when they are leaving the building and Chirs is put his clothes on, there´s a shot where you can see her clearly... is her, without any dobut... :P

2. I saw that dvd like 10 times (I get it in a no original copy a long time ago! :smug: ) and I also thought that Guy was really upset about something. At the beggining I just thought it was his divayish behaviour buut.. nop, he was angry and I´m also curious about to know why!!! is probably his awful t-shirt? or the fact that he needed a beer? :lol: sorry.. kidding!

3. AS I think some of hte people on the coldplay forum are assholes, I left that place some time ago and never come back but I´m really curious about... did you read that (guy with alcohol issues) there?!!! because normally debs will erase anything related with their personal lifes and I think that´s just too personal... but Guy really dont seems like someone who has alcohol issues... I think he enjoys a lot the beer and everything, but nothing out of regular...

4. About the whole invented story...Chris is just too nice to allow something like that, hehe.. i think, at least in this case, the story is true...

and well, that´s all... mh! I can´t think in a new question right now.. but well, I hope this can help!! cheers!!

my life is just a slow train: Zu

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's someone who works for a record label and their main job is to go out and find new bands/artists, introduce them to the label with view to signing them. I think Debs recommended the boys to their label - though she didn't actually sign them. Someone else did.

• 2 weeks later...