✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jacket in The Scientist video

Deten

I am a new fan of Coldplay, I saw them in San Francisco about 2 months ago and have been a huge fan since.

I watched the video "The Scientist", well first that video is amazing, its backwards and that just blows me away.

Anyway, I was wondering does anyone know what kind/brand/anything at all about the jacket he has in this video. I think its sweet and would love to get one.

~steve

I did try to find it, however I am not too good at the computer thing... any help would be great.

La fille danse

Quand elle joue avec moi

Et je pense que je l'aime des fois

Le silence, n'ose pas dis-donc

Quand on est ensemble

Mettre les mots

Sur la petite dodo

Ahhh cancel that... i realized when I was searching and it brought up 5000 queries, it was because it was searching for ANY of the words, I put in search for ALL the words and I found it..

Forgive my lack of intelligence because I know people like me are not accepted in todays society...

lol its not Dolce & Gabana.. lol

its actually from some private designer company based out of San Francisco..... I would love to remember the name... but I know this much.. '_______ Collection' I want to say Pacific or Nice.. but he did mention it at the VH1 Storytellers gig... (this part did not air) during the taping... Being that you are from San Fran, maybe you'll have better luck.

yep- they wear it NOW. but U propably know that the scientist video was made a bit earlier ;)...

now they wear nice collective, but then it was d&g, and I'm sure of it, cause I've just checked again on coldplay.com in q&a section- debs says there few times that it is d&g (if you want to check it- type "jacket" in search mode, and you'll find it.

its actually from some private designer company based out of San Francisco..... I would love to remember the name... but I know this much.. '_______ Collection' I want to say Pacific or Nice.. but he did mention it at the VH1 Storytellers gig... (this part did not air) during the taping... Being that you are from San Fran, maybe you'll have better luck.

I've heard that they all like clothes by the Nice Collection and also by a company called Cloak' date=' who I think are from San Fran but who have just opened a store in New York.[/quote']

That's right but the question was about the Jacket in 'The Scientist' Video and not about their current outfits :D. Sry but Sienna & knoxoverstreet are right :)

I've heard that they all like clothes by the Nice Collection and also by a company called Cloak' date=' who I think are from San Fran but who have just opened a store in New York.[/quote']

That's right but the question was about the Jacket in 'The Scientist' Video and not about their current outfits :D. Sry but Sienna & knoxoverstreet are right :)

uh noooooooooooooo because the question that was asked at Storytellers was about the Scientist.. which happens to be from the same collection they are currently using! :P

Dolce & Gabana is an ongoing joke... you should be able to notice that! :P

I wonder if Deten still wants to buy it?? :)

Yes sir... and also... the nice collection(?) i live just south of LA and they have a few stores about 20 minutes away that carry their stuff. I will have to check it out.

Thanks, im amazed at the responses.