November 1, 200520 yr Hey Crystal! Congratulations! :lol: :lol: :lol: I hope we can meet later! :kiss: And hi Aaron! :kiss:
November 1, 200520 yr Hello GAAAAAIIIIILLLLLLL!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: You are not here! :cry:
November 1, 200520 yr I'm fine.we'll visit my aunt this afternoon,like every year at the first of november! and I'm working a bit at my avi.I'm trying to put a Guy pic in it aswell!
November 1, 200520 yr Hi Gail' date=' just dropping in... Glad I finally know your name now :)[/quote'] hi what's your name? thanks for dropping by! :D Wow... haha... This thread moves fast, phew! :o Hi hi, I'm Ai Ling... Some here call me Ai coz they find it a bit weird :lol: I'm used to it, so either's fine :D
November 1, 200520 yr Yes at the moment.but this afternoon she was here for a very short time and talked a bit to me....and suddenly she was away and didn't come back until now I see!
November 1, 200520 yr Yeah....I thought she was here because it was one of the first threads I saw. I have no idea what time it is in the philippines. She hhas to tell me when she's here. ;) I know that it's one hour earlier in England...
November 2, 200520 yr Yes at the moment.but this afternoon she was here for a very short time and talked a bit to me....and suddenly she was away and didn't come back until now I see! hey Julia! I'm sorry about yesterday...I had problems with my internet connection...But it's ok now. I regret to miss lots of conversation around here. :/ Hi Sally, Nige and Iris! :kiss: :kiss:
November 2, 200520 yr Yes at the moment.but this afternoon she was here for a very short time and talked a bit to me....and suddenly she was away and didn't come back until now I see! hey Julia! I'm sorry about yesterday...I had problems with my internet connection...But it's ok now. I regret to miss lots of conversation around here. :/ Hi Sally, Nige and Iris! :kiss: :kiss:
November 2, 200520 yr Hi Gail' date=' just dropping in... Glad I finally know your name now :)[/quote'] hi what's your name? thanks for dropping by! :D Wow... haha... This thread moves fast, phew! :o Hi hi, I'm Ai Ling... Some here call me Ai coz they find it a bit weird :lol: I'm used to it, so either's fine :D Hi Ai! Nice to finally know your name :kiss: Hi to Aaron as well! Thanks for all the love! :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment