✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay: When We Will Be Kings

busybeeburns

lol

you can't download books that's why they have prices on them. amozon will never give it to you free.

ah look the picture on the book! i wonder how thick it is? ooh i'm gonna check out that link.

it says on amazon its 240 pages (christ!!) and its out on July 13th. Don't think i'll bother, but at 240 pages it must be stuffed with classic "Loony Chris" quotes; his words of wisdom could prevent a war, i am quite sure! ;)

hmmm... i don't like the title :?

they'r already kings... right?

and it seems a little too early to come out a biography... that means that by the end of it all , there will be 20 biographys or more (i hope!) Lol

• 4 weeks later...

Synopsis

Coldplay's debut album "Parachutes" was a collection of direct, soulful songs stripped right back to expose an unusual level of raw emotion. It sold nearly five million copies world-wide, winning a clutch of NME and Q awards, two Brits and the Grammy for Best Alternative Album. Martin Roach reveals how the band first met, their early gigs, their self-financed EP and how they maintain a tight degree of control over their output - they co-produced both albums and artistically direct their artwork and image with close precision. He explains how their follow up album "A Rush of Blood to the Head" was received with acclaim, again winning two Brits and a Grammy in 2003 and reveals they will spend two years touring the globe with this album.