✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello from Holland!

Lotte

Hello everybody!

I'm a 33 year old Coldplay fan from Holland. I'm also registered at Coldplay.com and Coldplayfans.nl (Netherlands) and now found this site which looks awsome. Saw the topic on the concert in Oberhausen which had my interest because I've been there as well. And now i'm going to browse and look at all (well most of them...) the other topics.

Hope to find and read a lot of good and new stuff about Coldplay!!!!

Love,

Lotte

Welcome Lotte!

From which part of the Netherlands do you come? Last Tuesday I drove through your wonderful nation on my way to Amsterdam and back. I was also in Oberhausen 2 weeks ago. The concert was very great and the audience was amazing.

Welcome Lotte, I'm new either, and I'm from Belgium.

Have you been to the concert in Antwerp or Arnhem(was it Arnhem?)?

No, I wasn't able to go to Arnhem in July and Oberhausen was nearer for me than Antwerp so that's why I went to that concert. Did you go to Antwerp and Arnhem?

Larry wrote:

Welcome Lotte!

From which part of the Netherlands do you come? Last Tuesday I drove through your wonderful nation on my way to Amsterdam and back. I was also in Oberhausen 2 weeks ago. The concert was very great and the audience was amazing.

I come from the northern part of the Netherlands, Groningen. That's about 250 km from Amsterdam. What kind of tickets did you have for Oberhausen? I was so lucky to have tickets for the field and was standing on the 4th row, left of the stage. It was amazing, I had the time of my life! It was everything I expected and more... :D Would love to see them again, unfortunately they don't come to Holland anymore....

Did you like it in Amsterdam btw?

I come from the northern part of the Netherlands, Groningen. That's about 250 km from Amsterdam. What kind of tickets did you have for Oberhausen? I was so lucky to have tickets for the field and was standing on the 4th row, left of the stage. It was amazing, I had the time of my life! It was everything I expected and more... :D Would love to see them again, unfortunately they don't come to Holland anymore....

I love Groningen! :) I often visit this city, because there is a bus-line between Oldenburg and Groningen (10 euro) and it's good to go shopping in Groningen, because some things are cheaper than in Germany. Amsterdam is also very nice. I like the bridges and channels.

I also had tickets for the field in Oberhausen and I was standing on the 5th row, in the mittle of the stage. I'll never forget this evening. It was so amazing! Today Coldplay are in Leipzig and tomorrow they'll be in Mannheim, but I haven't got a chance to see them there. It's too fast away from Bremen. :/ Hope there'll come back to Europe next year, especially during the World Cup in Germany.

I love Groningen! :) I often visit this city, because there is a bus-line between Oldenburg and Groningen (10 euro) and it's good to go shopping in Groningen, because some things are cheaper than in Germany. Amsterdam is also very nice. I like the bridges and channels.

I also had tickets for the field in Oberhausen and I was standing on the 5th row, in the mittle of the stage. I'll never forget this evening. It was so amazing! Today Coldplay are in Leipzig and tomorrow they'll be in Mannheim, but I haven't got a chance to see them there. It's too fast away from Bremen. :/ Hope there'll come back to Europe next year, especially during the World Cup in Germany.

The city of Groningen is 30 km from where I live, so I go there a lot too! You can shop great there but there's a nice nightlife as well, lots of bars and disco's and open till early in the morning. It's really great!

I've been to Oldenburg a few times but never to Bremen. Is it a nice city?