✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where is the Birmingham, AL rescheduled date they promised?

DavidW

Erm...

Not to be rude or anything, but how the heck should we know?! You should go post this over at the official site or something. :uneasy:

If I'm wrong, correct me ... but isn't this the place that leaked the FULL TOUR LIST before anyone else?!?

Sheesh ... Chill.

I posted at BOTH sites FYI.

Erm...

Not to be rude or anything, but how the heck should we know?! You should go post this over at the official site or something. :uneasy:

If I'm wrong, correct me ... but isn't this the place that leaked the FULL TOUR LIST before anyone else?!?

Sheesh ... Chill.

Just because we posted the hacked list doesn't mean we know why though does it?

Erm...

Sheesh ... Chill.

How about this? Kiss my ass you non-helping tool.

I asked a question ... I didn't ask to be berated.

From coldplay.com:

"Unfortunately, Friday night's Coldplay concert at Verizon Wireless Pavillion, Birmingham AL, has been CANCELLED due to illness. The band has attempted to reschedule the performance, but sadly the venue and tour itinerary don't correlate. Fans are asked to return their tickets for a refund."

They did not promise a return date. ;)

Now, am I a non-helping tool?

From coldplay.com:

"Unfortunately, Friday night's Coldplay concert at Verizon Wireless Pavillion, Birmingham AL, has been CANCELLED due to illness. The band has attempted to reschedule the performance, but sadly the venue and tour itinerary don't correlate. Fans are asked to return their tickets for a refund."

Holy hell ... you have set yourself up for complete and total OWNAGE ... Read Coldplay's MAIN SITE (http://www.coldplay.com). News item DATED 9.16.2005. I'll quote it for you to save you the trouble .... This was the "Message from Will".

Now, to go along with your non-helping tag, you're stupid as well.

"To all our fans in the Birmingham, AL and Tampa, FL areas. It is with great regret that we have had to cancel our shows in your towns this week. Chris is suffering from some issues with his throat and it was felt by his doctor that if he didn't give his voice a rest he might not be able to sing for the rest of the US dates.

Please be assured that we are planmning on returning to the US in the spring of 2006 and when we do we will definitely reschedule both of these shows. Lastly, I and the band apologize for any inconveniece we may have caused due to the cancellation of these shows.

Love,

Coldplay"

PWN3D! They did promise a make-up date moron ...

From coldplay.com:

Holy hell ... you have set yourself up for complete and total OWNAGE ... Read Coldplay's MAIN SITE (http://www.coldplay.com). News item DATED 9.16.2005. I'll quote it for you to save you the trouble .... This was the "Message from Will".

Now, to go along with your non-helping tag, you're stupid as well.

"To all our fans in the Birmingham, AL and Tampa, FL areas. It is with great regret that we have had to cancel our shows in your towns this week. Chris is suffering from some issues with his throat and it was felt by his doctor that if he didn't give his voice a rest he might not be able to sing for the rest of the US dates.

Please be assured that we are planmning on returning to the US in the spring of 2006 and when we do we will definitely reschedule both of these shows. Lastly, I and the band apologize for any inconveniece we may have caused due to the cancellation of these shows.

Love,

Coldplay"

PWN3D! They did promise a make-up date moron ...

Dear David

Your message came earlier. Mine came later. Therefore mine beats yours. Better luck next time.

Yours,

"Moron"

Check again .... It's posted on two or three of Will's messages.

Evidently, they've decided to fuck Birmingham fans.

I'm done with these lying, cancelling, English faggots anyway.

Hey Coldplay! Thanks for rescheduling!

... assholes ...

... assholes ...

they found out you'd be there, so they cancelled it. I hope you're happy. You single handedly screwed up a concert. :)

Erm...

Sheesh ... Chill.

How about this? Kiss my ass you non-helping tool.

I asked a question ... I didn't ask to be berated.

I wasn't berating you, I was defending victaniac, that's all.

Back to the tool box for me :stunned:

i understand david's feelings..i felt pretty pissed when they missed tampa..i didn't think they would come back to the same venue...i appreciate them putting us on this tour..but they should have come to Bham too..i mean 2 of the 3 shows they missed they are coming back to that city (Houston and TPA)..i can't believe no shows in the souteast other than florida...no atlanta...nashville..charlotte..i feel spoiled b/c they are playing 2 shows within 30 minutes of my house... :cool:

... assholes ...

they found out you'd be there, so they cancelled it. I hope you're happy. You single handedly screwed up a concert. :)

I hope so ... At least it means they read their own official fan site.

What effect will 10,000 pissed off B'ham fans have on a multimillion dollar machine? About all we can do is post a few bitchy messages on an Internet forum that the band will never read. Honestly, that's about all the recourse we have outside of spending our money elsewhere (which is what I plan to do) and support bands who actually show up and keep their word.

We'll stay pissed off ... move on to bands that actually care about their fans and keep their "promises" ... and Coldplay will continue to pump out music and have millions of fans who GOT their concert and have nothing but fond memories. These same fans will berate me for not "understanding" and by telling me that they're quite sure the bands cares about fans in Birmingham. Keep in mind, these people didn't have to cancel three-month long plans, eat hotel reservations, turn the car around, and get an empty promise from the band on the official "fan" website.

I'm sure Coldplay will not lose a moments sleep over a date in Alabama.

Screw 'em ...

Well if you're sick of them, stop posting. Especially if you're going to insult our members and the owner of the site! There's no need for it.

We'd probably all feel more sorry for you if you were a little more tolerant :)

INSULTED? Hell, this all started b/c I asked one question ("Where is the Birmingham make-up date?") and was berated by two smarmy folks for simply asking it ... Gimme a fucking break and cry me a fucking river. I'm only fighting back.

Well if you're sick of them, stop posting. Especially if you're going to insult our members and the owner of the site! There's no need for it.

We'd probably all feel more sorry for you if you were a little more tolerant :)

INSULTED? Hell, this all started b/c I asked one question ("Where is the Birmingham make-up date?") and was berated by two smarmy folks for simply asking it ... Gimme a fucking break and cry me a fucking river. I'm only fighting back.

No you weren't. You were told that there's no way we could no that and flew off the handle calling us names...and you're still doing it. No-one wants to argue with you from what I can see :)