✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'official i hate green day' thread

wowzahs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Green Day. But recently I have just realised how mainstream and annoying they can get

Simpley because, In my music class..The only song people ever seem to get through, Is the 3 chord crap to American Idiot

After hearing this, And it still being around a year later, It's making me scream!! I can't stand any of the singles on the Amercian Idiot album anymore (Except the newer one, but that's going to be ruined soon (hooray!!! :dozey: ))

I just hope some faith is put back in when the live CD is out on Monday. But knowing my luck, What was my first ever gig and one of the best I'll probably go to (until I see muse) will beceom shit because everyone would of experianced it in some way

I think GD get better as time goes by. Who frickin cares how they do there hare or what they wear. If you like to follow their personal style go ahead. I listen to the music.

Their latest album is one of the best ones they have ever done, and I have them all. Pretty good. I also saw them live about 2 months ago and it was one of the best shows I have ever seen.

Sure they play the same setlist at virtually every show this year, but so has Coldplay. That is the only thing that bothers me about both bands this year - no variation show to show. Makes for a very boring tour - if you are into collecting bootlegs as I am. ;)

hmmm well coldplay changes their setlist around from time to time and add in different songs as for green day i wouldnt know, but i think people like tyhem just because they think they are cool. i mean at least somepeople, and they follow their political views and stuff, i mean some people agree some people seem to follow the political views of greenday which seems stupid to me.

hmmm well coldplay changes their setlist around from time to time and add in different songs as for green day i wouldnt know' date=' but i think people like tyhem just because they think they are cool. i mean at least somepeople, and they follow their political views and stuff, i mean some people agree some people seem to follow the political views of greenday which seems stupid to me.[/quote']

As I said - GIMMICKY!! :wink3:

I liked green day a lot, until American Idion came out. I dont like the cd at all. The 1st four songs are good, then the rest suck. Permanently changed my view of green day, and I dont like them as much as I used to. Older cds are wwwaaayyy better, although most people never seem to think so. Most of the green day "fans" think AI is their best. If you think that, you're crazy. Warning is even better than AI.

• 1 month later...