✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

a-ha

Kettercat

A-ha themselves say that they think it's right to let the fans know about the split now so that people can get chance to see them in concert... yeah, I think they will... everyone wants to say goodbye...
Hahaha, yeah, well, I am now also thinking of getting myself a ticket to see them. Especially now that it's the last chance.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have more informations about the split-up?

What they wrote on their website is:

'Doing this now will give us a chance to get more involved in other meaningful aspects of life, be it humanitarian work, politics, or whatever else - and of course through new constellations in the field of art and music.'

If anyone has more details, I'm curious...!

Did anyone manage to get tickets to their final show in Oslo in December 2010?

Shows in 2010:

* In March, a-ha will spend approximately three weeks touring in South America.

* There will be a two-week tour of North American cities in May.

* The summer months take a-ha back to Europe and the UK for some festivals.

* Fans in Tokyo and Osaka will have the chance to see a-ha at the Summer Sonic Festival.

* There is going to be a European tour to round up everything in October and November.

* a-ha's final concert on December 4, 2010 in Oslo is now sold out.

The timeframe for tour dates in Australia is not confirmed, but it is the band's ambition to include Australia on the tour.

Noo! Tickets went on sale yesterday at 10.00 A.M. and have been all sold out since today's morning... damn it, that was quick :cry:

Correction: The tickets were sold out within 2 hours. F*ck, so that means it was even quicker :veryangry2:

Anyone going to a concert this / next year?

• 2 months later...
For the American a-ha fans out there, US tour dates are going to be announced next week on a-ha.com :dance:

a-ha's final tour starts on March 4 in Brazil, so if you've been wanting to see them live, check out their tour dates on a-ha.com before it's too late!

@Catherine....Argentina...4th march is BsAs...

can't wait for next week....hurrrah!!!!!