-stay on these roads

-crying in the rain (cover)

-youll never get over me

:)

Add

- "Manhattan Skyline"

- "Train Of Thought"

- "The Sun Always Shines On TV"

- "The Living Daylights" (great James Bond song...)

- "I Wish I Cared"

and the list is complete for ME!!!! :D

I used to have a crush on Morten Harket when I was about 10 years old. Man, those fond childhood memories. I still love the band, but mainly the old stuff... 8)

Guest LiquidSky

Rembering the old times....

I did that like 2 or 3 weeks ago.. lol

I watched all my brother's 80's video, I enjoy it watching them :P

I didn't know they have a new album!!! :o

Take On Me is classic!! Brilliant video!! :D

They have a new album called "Lifelines" which is nice but pretty boring in my opinion... :? Their old stuff is still classic though, especially that "Take On Me" video - I agree, Ada!! :D

• 2 years later...

Its no secret that Coldplay are big A-ha fans and are heavily infuenced by their sound. Worth a mention then that A-ha have a fantastic new album out this week. Its called 'Analogue' and contains 13 superbly crafted songs, highlights being 'birthright', 'holy ground', 'make it soon' and the awesome title track. This is the album X & Y wishes it was! Go out and but it today.

I agree.Analogue is a fantastic album!I think it's one of their best ever.

I love the whole album,but if i have to choose some songs they'd be:Celice,Don't do me any favours,Analogue(great intro!),Birthright,Holy Ground,The summers of our youth.

And "White Dwarf" is beatiful too!A-Ha have influenced some today's groups(not only Coldplay) with their music,and it's really great.

In my opinion Analogue is the best album of the year)!I have every album from A-HA,s o i think i'm a big A-HA fan! :cool:

A little introduce about A-HA from wikipedia.org:

"A-ha is a Norwegian pop music band who were most popular in America during the 1980s, but continued to be globally successful in the 1990s and 2000s. The trio, composed of lead vocalist Morten Harket, guitarist Paul Waaktaar-Savoy and keyboardist Magne Furuholmen, formed in 1983 and left Norway for London in order to make a career in the music business. The origin of the name a-ha comes from the title of an early song. Originally, Paul had used the word 'a-ha' as the title of a song. After checking dictionaries in several languages, they found out that 'a-ha' was an international way of expressing recognition, with positive connotations. It was short, easy to say and unusual."

"Everyone asks us who has inspired Coldplay, who we have stolen from, who we listened to when we grew up. Such questions remind you of what has formed you and had an impact on you. The first bands I loved were A-HA and James."

"I was in Amsterdam the other day and I put on the album Hunting High and Low. I remembered right there and then how much I loved that album. It's just unbelievable songwriting." (Chris Martin, Coldplay, 2005) :)