✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

¿What's with "A Message"?

Tanti

¿Can someone tell why did Coldplay leave out A Message, such an amazing song, specially the lyrics in the end, from their Twisted Logic Tour? Before they even released Fix You I was pretty damn sure it would be a single, now however, it appears that not only will it not be but they don't even play it in their concerts!!! I find it really sad and strange given the fact they performed it wonderfully in the Live AOL Sessions in New York.[/b]

They stopped playing Low? WHY??? :huh:

That was one of the highest points of my concert back in August. Why would they take that out? They need energetic songs like that to balance their setlist out.

:cry: Oh well, I've got 4 and a half months 'til my concert. I'm sure they'll bring it back for me by then. :lol: :P

...Why'd they stop playing Low?

The only time I remember A Message being played live was back at that MTV Live Leak thing. I think it was LL anyway. That song would be a very welcome addition to their setlist, though.

yeah i like A Message a lot too.. didnt chris make a big deal about the lyrics being from a hymn or something like that?

i dont think all the songs i want them to play at concerts would ever happen unless they played for like 4 hours straight. :stunned: with breaks of course.. i dont want them to get tired :lol: