✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"CLOCKS" Piano video. Old school song huh? lol (Ry

gotitans999

Nice. What are you playing with your left hand? I usually mimic the right hand, and during the high part, I play the first part, only in reverse with the left.

You seem to play the bass riffs on piano too. I don't like doing that (it's not in Chris's piano part), but if you want a fuller sound, that's the only way to do it.

EDIT: Also, if that's the high part your playing an octave higher, that's not right. It should be:

Ab, F, Eb, Ab, F, Eb, Ab, F

Ab, F, Db, Ab, F, Db, Ab, F x2

Ab, F, C, Ab, F, C, Ab, F

what are you playing in the second verse when you play the riff again? with your left hand at least' date=' i've seen chris play something like it...thanks[/quote']

You mean where the drums should start playing? With the left hand, I play Eb G Bb G Bb Db F Ab C (hard like drums)

Also, maybe I should start recording until I get it perfectly right. It didn't sound as good in the beginning as I can normally play it, and into the song, i was kind of improvising different things, so all of it was not how it really is, but I like to play what comes to mind lol.

Hey... you're supposed to stick with adding onto one thread. :)

...and then no one will know there is something new on it

lol I mean come on it's not a really bid deal is it?

Well actually that's debatable in that threads with new posts are generally marked as having 'new posts,' moved to the top of the list, and emphasized with different colour icons.

Not really a big deal, but useless clutter of the board is never something to aim for.