✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

::: If TODAY was your last day :::

ClearAsCrystal

If I had one day to live I would listen to every Coldplay song I had, watch the DVD and then find every girl I ever fancied at school and tell them how I feel, give them a hug and a kiss and then say goodbye to my friends and family. Quite depressing this thread but meh... :cry:

Nice thread, morbid too. Great.

I'd probably panic, realise I havent done a million things I wanted to do, but within about 20mins of pure panic I'd do what I'm used to and realise I shouldnt give a shit (But for once it would actually be the right time to give up). Above friends, girlfriends, etc. I would probably thank my parents the most. I want to be moulded into the people they are and it's sad that I'm so far off that right now, especially since I'm now an adult.

They worked so hard for me, and still are, and to be honest, I've responded to that horribly. I'm totally lazy and self-serving.

Besides parents, I'd get in contact with 2 ex girlfriends I still have a place in my heart for, and just talk about old times.

humm... i would probably do anything i could... i would fly anywhere in the world to meet coldplay, and JK Rowling so she could tell my how eveything ends (she would tell a dying 17 yr old won't she?!?!), and i would confess on eveything i had always been afraid to confess... anf if there's some more time left i'll find a cure for cancer cause that's something i've always wanted to do ;)

Create a documentary film about myself and my last day alive.

Then maybe draw a comicized version of it. Probably post it here.

Then eat some pizza, drink some Vanilla Coke, invest all of my money in the stock market, and write up a quick will leaving it all to my younger siblings.

That would about do it.

if the it was the day for me to die...

I would have hoped to have achived

Seen coldplay for the 1025th time...

Had loads of babies, each of them I would call Chris, Johnny, Will and Guy, then Chris1, Johnny1, Will1 and Guy1, then, Chris 2, Johnny 2, Will 2 and Guy 2 and so on....

make a insustion for this place and its peoples more of a super holiday camp.... and make my very own coldplay theme park.... !

Wow...a Coldplay theme park!

"Careful where you stand because the rides go at a high speed. You could say they go at the speed of sound. Don't panic if you feel ill...most people get a little yellow after a few rides. Take a break and stay out of daylight..."

I have thought about this a lot actually, back when I was younger. and my idea hasn't changed. BUt it's so silly!

So if I were real sick and death was certain, of course I would do all the fun things and important things, but I would want to pick my way to die. It would be exciting.

I would want to die in a tornado. Like set in the pathway and be able to experience what its like to be takien up in a twister. It would be so incredible! But of course I would have to die from it. But I would be happy knowing I experienced the inside of the tornado and saw what was inside. :)

It must be a fascination I have from the movie Twister.