The Feeder Thread

Hicksy

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeder like Coldplay?

i just read the article on the main page and a few things hit me, first of all how false the claims are, second of all, how much up feeders arse does the drummer want to be. and more importantly the snide dig at coldplay.

Feeder are a different band to Coldplay and even though they have changed since the death of Lee i still wouldnt put them in the same "box" as Coldplay.

• 3 months later...

Comfort in sound is one of my favorite albums

Always liked their earlier rock tracks but i like their new direction too

Bought the newest album pushing the senses, its a good album, they've put some of the heavier tracks on the B-sides of the singles this time.

I like the b sides 'murmer' and 'shatter'. They sound a bit more rocky

Comfort in sound is one of my favorite albums

Always liked their earlier rock tracks but i like their new direction too

Bought the newest album pushing the senses, its a good album, they've put some of the heavier tracks on the B-sides of the singles this time.

I like the b sides 'murmer' and 'shatter'. They sound a bit more rocky

• 2 weeks later...

for all the lovers of feeders rockier songs, you'll be happy. Feeders new single has been voted by the fans and it is called 'shatter'. The song was originally released as a b side on the 'tumble and fall' single

a remixed version of Shatter is being released as a double A side single with Tender from the album Pushing The Senses on the 10th of October.

according to the official site

"Shatter, alongside standout album track Tender, is being used in the forthcoming 20th Century Fox movie 'Nightwatch' and the amazing Shatter video (shot by famed video director Charlie Lightening) will be used on TV ads and cinema trailers across the UK."

its a good song :)