✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Chris reminds wife Gwyneth of dad"

Ondes Martenot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a fan from gwyneth site

She isn't saying that she loves chris because he looks a like bruce...in the full interview is the journalist that points out that chris and bruce share pysical characteristics and she agrees.

Interview excert

When i point out that Martin and her late father even have the same physical characteristics,she readly agrees.

"yeah he's got the same blue eyes..and curly hair..and the long, long muscles",she muses,stretching out her own long arms to show me exactly which muscles she means before tightly caressing herself, a gesture that is unexpectedly poignant.

think about it. once gwen starts working again, either her mom or a nanny will take care of the kids. gwen travels with chris when he is on tour sometimes now because she is not working b/c of the pregnancy and apple. but once she starts working again, gwen and chris will see each other even less than they do now....it wont last...sorry to tell you but its pretty obvious.

when is the last time two huge stars actually stayed together? it was stupid for them to get married in the first place.

wow :o i never thought that they (chris ad bruce) were so much alike! ok, so gwyn is right there...when i read her opinion i didn't believe her....

come on! maybe chris and gwyn can last! they are keeping their relationship really private!! and gwyn has done the movie proof and they haven't divorced yet!! so they can stay together while the two of them are working!!

ok, i think i'm sounding too fanatic of their relationship... :confused: