✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martins Hand

chrisis2cool

There's a pic somewhere where it has an explanation for everything on his hand. The tape is to draw attention to the equal sign.

If I ever tried to tape my fingers like that, the tape would be so big I wouldn't be able to bend them. :lol: It's ahrd having small hands sometimes!

I've drawn the '=' on my hand with a black marker i found in the kitchen, but I can't find coloured tape anywhere :huh: I thought it may be rubbery things actually, cos after the Manchester gig he took them off and threw them into the crowd, hmm, and it didn't look like tape - any suggestions please? I need some!!!

I've drawn the '=' on my hand with a black marker i found in the kitchen' date=' but I can't find coloured tape anywhere :huh: I thought it may be rubbery things actually, cos after the Manchester gig he took them off and threw them into the crowd, hmm, and it didn't look like tape - any suggestions please? I need some!!![/quote']

I absolutely loved it so I bought some tape and the coloured tape that I found was decoration tape. But also electric tape comes in colours, I believe in Amazon.com they have it. But at a floral or decoration shop you might be able to find it. :D

• 8 years later...