✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

Something that original and rare would not go for an absolute steal ;)

I think you might have been had I'm afraid.

EDIT: Also the picture doesn't sit square to the frame of the case, looks like its been printed out and put in.

Shiiiit. : / Oh well, I had to take the chance, for that price. Hopefully I can file a complaint with paypal but I have to wait for it to come first. I guess I'll try to put it out of my head for awhile.

*sigh* I let my excitement get me duped. :cry:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, yeh mate sorry to be the barer of bad news. The only way you'll know for sure is when you get it delivered, but yeh don't get your hopes up. Its better to know now than later when its too late to file a complaint.

And good job you didn't pay a lot for it :lol:.

Hehe, yeh mate sorry to be the barer of bad news. The only way you'll know for sure is when you get it delivered, but yeh don't get your hopes up. Its better to know now than later when its too late to file a complaint.

And good job you didn't pay a lot for it :lol:.

Well, define "a lot"... <.<

>.>

I was a little bored tonight, so I thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures of my collection, hihi :P

BILD1155.jpg

BILD1164.jpg

BILD1171.jpg

And my bracelets arrived today, hihi! I didn't know how to take a picture of it, so this looks a bit stupid perhaps, but whatever :P

BILD1178.jpg

Hihi, yes, I guess I will buy it eventually..everytime I see it in the store I think "shall I take it?" Hmm.. I'll probably have it in a year :P

But I still have to buy the X&Y album on vinyl too.

And the Lovers in Japan promo.. and the Blue Room, Safety EP (yeah right, as if..) etc, etc. Hihi! There's always more :D

Yes, Lost! and LitII were never released as physical cd singles, but these are promo's, which are send to radiostations etc. I bought them via Ebay!

I also want to buy the Lovers in Japan promo via Ebay, but that's way too expensive now..it gets sold for like 40 dollar or something, so I hope to find it cheaper some day :)

The vinyl for Life in Technicolor II is not yet released, but I will definately buy it :D

Yes, Lost! and LitII were never released as physical cd singles, but these are promo's, which are send to radiostations etc. I bought them via Ebay!

I also want to buy the Lovers in Japan promo via Ebay, but that's way too expensive now..it gets sold for like 40 dollar or something, so I hope to find it cheaper some day :)

The vinyl for Life in Technicolor II is not yet released, but I will definately buy it :D

We've probably been bidding against each other, then... you and I. Sorry about that. I guess. ;)

By the way, there are two copies of the 2000 release of Blue Room up for bid right now. Mine's a '99 but the '00 usually goes for way cheaper. :D

We've probably been bidding against each other, then... you and I. Sorry about that. I guess. ;)

By the way, there are two copies of the 2000 release of Blue Room up for bid right now. Mine's a '99 but the '00 usually goes for way cheaper. :D

Ooh really? Haha, oops! That would be stupid :P

Thanks for the tip, I'm watching them..although I actually have spend way to much money already to Coldplay this year (and it only just started!:laugh3:) and I have to buy a ticket for Rock Werchter first I guess :cool:

I´ve won one of those The Blue Room ep :D :dance: go me :laugh3:

I´ve won one of those The Blue Room ep :D :dance: go me :laugh3:

Congrats!!! :dance:

My "Safety EP" is due to come in a couple days and I'll finally be able to take a look at it and see if it looks legit. I swear I'm getting an ulcer worrying about it. I have absolutely no idea how to authenticate it, but if it is fake, I'm hoping it'll at least be obviously so. :/

Thanks :D that was one of my biggest dream to get The Blue Room hehe

I can imagine how you´re feeling :\ did you pay a lot for it ?

$62, so worth the risk, I guess. There are people who spend more than that on lotto tickets in a year. ;)

If it comes and it's not an obvious forgery I'll probably start a thread to get opinions. Gotta be someone on this forum who might know something. :)

On the other hand if it never comes or it comes and it's burned onto a CDR, I'll become so embarrassed that I'll vanish into obscurity and none of you shall ever hear from me again. :uhoh:

:lol: no you dont need to hide :P it happens, there´s dumb ppl everywhere,they just want money..it happens with everybody :) its just bad luck.Like me im starting be worried with my Blue Room lol the seller did not said anything about delivery dates , and im getting nervous :bomb: i want this soon as possible :laugh3:

P.s- if you did not understand my english, just let me know lol and correct me :P so next time i can write perfectly hehe