✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, grymt. Jag förstår inte vart han som la upp den fick det ifrån för han har en ny likadan auktion nu. Stört hur tursamma vissa är ;)

:)

Charlotta told me some thing that was basically the same but I can't remember them.. gotta ask her tomorow..

Oh, grymt. Jag förstår inte vart han som la upp den fick det ifrån för han har en ny likadan auktion nu. Stört hur tursamma vissa är ;)

:)

Charlotta told me some thing that was basically the same but I can't remember them.. gotta ask her tomorow..

hehe... Jeg kjøpte X&Y LP(vinyl) og der er den plakaten som jeg har..

man i need to ask this....the other day i found this signed coldplay picture in a frame....at a show in london,but i didnt really look at the signitures well so i dont know if it was real or not....and it was £250!i was thinking about it and i decided against getting it becuase i didnt know if it was real,if it was worth the money,as it was small for that money i mean if it was much bigger i would of re considered...plus i know i would of regretted it later.....would you lot of got it?

man i need to ask this....the other day i found this signed coldplay picture in a frame....at a show in london' date='but i didnt really look at the signitures well so i dont know if it was real or not....and it was £250!i was thinking about it and i decided against getting it becuase i didnt know if it was real,if it was worth the money,as it was small for that money i mean if it was much bigger i would of re considered...plus i know i would of regretted it later.....would you lot of got it?[/quote']

I would not buy it..

Vart köpte du vinylen? Jag har letat överallt men hittar inte :(

It totally depends on how well you could see the signatures and if they were similar to real ones. Have you got a pic of it?

Jeg kjøpte vinylen i en vinylbutikk der jeg bor ;)

men gå inn på http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?pGroupID=-1&simpleSearchString=coldplay&primaryID=-1

der har jeg kjøpt forskjellige ting. bra side...

eller kjøp den på den offisielle coldplay butikken ;)

well the signitures were in the picture..each signiture was next to the right person....hmm no i dont have a picture.....sorry ....hmm ah well it was alot of money so guess it really wasent worth getting!! damn i dont know why i didnt pay enough attention to how each signiture looked!!:laugh4:

Jeg kjøpte vinylen i en vinylbutikk der jeg bor ;)

men gå inn på http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/simpleSearch.do?pGroupID=-1&simpleSearchString=coldplay&primaryID=-1

der har jeg kjøpt forskjellige ting. bra side...

eller kjøp den på den offisielle coldplay butikken ;)

Det är bara så dyrt med shipping och sånt.

Men vart bor du och vad heter butiken för jag ska till Oslo om några veckor så då kanske man kunde passa på..