✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:::Most interesting person you have met here...

ClearAsCrystal

:lol:

;)

gail did you read my post before that

you're tottalllyyy in my list :cool: haha

:lol: yeah...i've read that...well meddling with your Starbucks boys are definitely interesting!

and your (almost) daily updates are interesting. so i've got to say it's Bonita!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alyssa, cuz she's like a genius ... she doesn't think so though

:blush: you think so? i thought i was a nerd. ;)

hehe, you're the most interesting person i've met here--you're probably the most open-minded guy i know. :) currently... heh.

Eric: I agree, she actually inspired this thread, just cuz she does some really cool stuff, you know, takes awesome pics and all...well more than that, but You know already

oo, really? cool! thanks!

even though I don't chat with you too much, you're an interesting person also. :)

hahaha

well if my stalker-ish ways gets me the place of most interesting person according to gail, then i must say being a stalker isn't all too bad

:thinking:

hahah

:mellow:

it's not bad...especially if the subjects of your stalking activities are sexxay!

:lol:

see you, dear! :D

alyssa, cuz she's like a genius ... she doesn't think so though

:blush: you think so? i thought i was a nerd. ;)

hehe, you're the most interesting person i've met here--you're probably the most open-minded guy i know. :) currently... heh.

I dunno about Eric being the most open minded, At first I thought he was really....open minded..but that is on certain topics...like, to his liking :confused:

But it is your opinion, I always thought to comments on it though

I dunno about Eric being the most open minded, At first I thought he was really....open minded..but that is on certain topics...like, to his liking

Id agree. And a few times when we're talking about something and Im giving my opinion he kinda turns and just talks about something completely different, like he wants to have his own opinions and hear nobody elses.

I like him though, I dont think he's ignorant or anything, but definately not the most open minded here in my opinion. I think Alfredo is, that guy just accepts everything, its great.

Puuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh............really good question..ok.......we are talking about most INTERESTING.............I would mention Eric,Daryl,Mark,Alyssa(Ok I've never really talked to you,but you are somehow unique cool....I mean I saw for example the pic with the drums...........although are younger :cool: ),Nik(because you have this cool humour)................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............those were the most interesting for me.....I could mention of course many many more for nicest sweetest etc....................but those people know that! ;) :D

Guest LiquidSky

I dunno about Eric being the most open minded, At first I thought he was really....open minded..but that is on certain topics...like, to his liking

Id agree. And a few times when we're talking about something and Im giving my opinion he kinda turns and just talks about something completely different, like he wants to have his own opinions and hear nobody elses.

I like him though, I dont think he's ignorant or anything, but definately not the most open minded here in my opinion. I think Alfredo is, that guy just accepts everything, its great.

Okies, don't get mad Eric.. but I also agree.

Anyway, I don't want to say who my most interesting person to me is 'cause I'm shy and I'm embarrased he'll read this and end up scaring him off :lol: :lipsrsealed2: He probably knows though :idea2:

ok... most interesting??

i think ill have to say Reilly for his threads, Ren for our late night naughty talks, Alfredo for his opinions on things, Will... coz we think alike in a lot of things and Eric, but i think he is more interesting on MSN than here :P

and like julia said, if i was to say nicest, and sweetest and all that, there would be sooo many other ppl...

Guest LiquidSky

Close? I don't think you have any idea of who I'm talking about.. :lol: :P

You don't want to know.. I feel like I'm the devil :sick: Anyway, Joyce was asking for you too :D She's on msn right now, get on! so we can talk :baby:

I dont know how people like him function! Such self control! But I definately wish I could be more like him.

:hat: *But off*

Thanks to Crystal and Reilly! :)

Oh man I haven't been online in a while!

I think that the way I behave is because the education my parents gave me.The education my parents gave is thanks to God.In a few words I a the way I am is because of God.Sounds like something crazy,but now that I saw in retrospective,everything make sense.

You are saying that I am a person that could accepts "everything.Please do not misinterpret me.

I dont like to fight or to argue in hard way,that true,In fact that's the way I am in "real" life.Not because I am afraid of defending my position or something like that.I like to listen first and then make my point.

I respect any idea,way of think,religion and different point of view.

Maybe I would not share the same opinion with some of you,and you would do the same.But I always gonna listen whatever you say!

Also I have to thank my age,I am old man,so experience always helps! :P

So,if any one of the members of this board have something that you like to tell me,feel free to ask.

Pdta.Also I have to thanks to the music I listen! :rolleyes: