April 16, 201313 yr After you took it were you alright, like once the highness was gone? I've heard it makes some people sick and dizzy etc.? Absolutely zero problems, though i'm quite sure it was only a mild trip as when i've spoken to others who have trips they have had far more vivid hallucinations and their trips have lasted for longer.
April 17, 201313 yr Author co0o0olio i've tried drugs but had a horrible experience (because I did it wrong and I'm an idiot) so here i am posting my experience! It was weed, and I tried it in brownies. I did it with three friends in my room. The house smelled like weed but with many fans and candles we managed to get rid of the smell before my parents came home. That was the first problem because I researched (after I did it lmao hahah STUPID) that it enhances the way you feel and its not a hallucinogen or barely is? And the moment we started eating them we felt anxious about the what ifs. If my brother came in, if their moms picked them up and they were acting stupid, if it lasted longer that what we planned. So the experience was very scary after we realize that we started laughing and couldnt stop even if we wanted to and we didnt even know what was funny. And since I was the one who ate the most brownies because I make damn good brownies I was the worse of the three and my friends asked me to lay down and sleep and they'd leave early so no one would find out. We freaked out and wanted to not get high anymore because the situation of getting caught was too risky. We asked a friend who smoked weed ocasionally and she said to fall asleep. When I was laying down it was probably the most intense experience of my life and I was listening to Bros by Panda Bear on my iPod and I felt like I started falling deep into an abyss and everything was dark and I was gone and I wasnt going to come back and It was so scary I just took off my earphones and started shaking and I felt very cold but I was sweating and I started thinking that I was going to go insane. My friends were feeling better than me but one was telling us that he was okay but he kept saying it over and over again and he slept in the closet lmao. My other friend kept asking for the time and started talking about the time and how the world is so obsessed with it and without it we'd all be doomed. Also my mouth started to feel really dry and I kept saying that I was going to drown in my own saliva by how thick it is and laughing a lot but IT WAS SCARY OK. We were in my room like this for 6 hours until my friends left and I had to walk them to the door and I was shaking if my dad saw me and I just went back to sleep. I still felt weird in the morning and I had to go to the park with my family and I was so freaked out but it was nice looking at the ocean and I just fell asleep in the car and I felt better after that? Also I peed myself but idc this is dumb coldplay forum yall dont even know me so yeah. Anyways, I had an awful experience but it was cool because me and my friends wanted to do it since my best friend was moving away and we talked how we were always good students and never did anything stupid and after doing it I felt different and um now I'm more productive? I clean my room more often and started recording (something ive been wanting to do for a while) and maybe its just me because I dont feel like I actually got high since I did it wrong by eating too many brownies and feeling anxious. I will try it again but when I'm older and dont have to worry about anything. You ate 5 brownies you fucking lunatic (I'd imagine that would've required a good amount of weed at least, over a gram minimum). I've smoked a lot of weed before but something about brownies always really fucked with me, even just one with not a huge amount of weed would just mess me up, in a good-ish way but not as enjoyable as just smoking it, I found I couldn't think as clearly on it when eating brownies and didn't have as memorable an experience. I have also known a person who smoked it plenty but refused to eat it after their one and only bad experience trying, so obviously it has some very negative affects on people, so of course smoking it first is a better idea, or if you're going to eat it then don't have fucking 5 of them. God what a dumb kid. Yes this advice is now totally useless to you, but for others reading.
April 17, 201313 yr God what a dumb kid. thanks? i dont think you and braddock understood that I mentioned several times that I'm an idiot because I know i ate too many brownies and you're responding like i posted my horrible experience to scare people from trying weed, i even said i'd do it again. I dont really know you that well so i dont think it's cool for you to call me a dumb kid, you hurt my feeling bro.
April 17, 201313 yr thanks? i dont think you and braddock understood that I mentioned several times that I'm an idiot because I know i ate too many brownies and you're responding like i posted my horrible experience to scare people from trying weed, i even said i'd do it again. I dont really know you that well so i dont think it's cool for you to call me a dumb kid, you hurt my feeling bro. I hope you didn't think I'd been mean in my reply since you included me in that? :\ I hadn't thought you'd been dumb. Just inexperienced.
April 17, 201313 yr Author thanks? i dont think you and braddock understood that I mentioned several times that I'm an idiot because I know i ate too many brownies and you're responding like i posted my horrible experience to scare people from trying weed, i even said i'd do it again. I dont really know you that well so i dont think it's cool for you to call me a dumb kid, you hurt my feeling bro. I do apologise, my presumptuous nature when someone such as yourself just seems to constantly joke all the time and not take things so seriously means I thought you'd know I was joking, but that's no excuse, just the reasoning behind why I wrote it so fleetingly without thinking it would cause offence. But I didn't think you were trying to scare people from trying weed or anything, as I say I just wasn't thinking very much about my words. From what Dee told me at the time and everything you wrote earlier it did sound like a horrible thing to go through so sorry for rubbing it in or being insensitive.
April 17, 201313 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGpE2oXf0aE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGpE2oXf0aE[/ame]
April 17, 201313 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEw9e0BlHJs]Giant Drag - Drugs - The Panic in Needle Park - YouTube[/ame]
April 18, 201313 yr ^^ fucking gr8 talking heads album I do apologise, my presumptuous nature when someone such as yourself just seems to constantly joke all the time and not take things so seriously means I thought you'd know I was joking, but that's no excuse, just the reasoning behind why I wrote it so fleetingly without thinking it would cause offence. But I didn't think you were trying to scare people from trying weed or anything, as I say I just wasn't thinking very much about my words. From what Dee told me at the time and everything you wrote earlier it did sound like a horrible thing to go through so sorry for rubbing it in or being insensitive. It's ok I think it was good advice for people who havent done it yet. I guess it is hard to know when I'm joking or not or if i'm being facetious. Point to the post was to help others not have such a bad experience and they hopefully research a lot more and not make my mistakes!
April 18, 201313 yr i enjoy being around people who are stoned it makes conversations more interesting i would like to weed sometime but i just want to make sure im with people i trust and in a comfortable environment etc etc (i know it probably wont be that bad but im pretty good at panicking and also fainting so i just wanna be sure lol) also LOL 420 AM I RIGHT?!
April 18, 201313 yr I would definitely consider doing weed, but as everyone says around others and small amount to start. What I think would be so cool is being out in the country like where I live on a starry night and with music only problem would be getting drugz...
April 18, 201313 yr I never took any major drugs like LSD, Acid or even Salvia because I was paranoid I'd kill myself while on it.
April 19, 201313 yr i enjoy being around people who are stoned it makes conversations more interesting i would like to weed sometime but i just want to make sure im with people i trust and in a comfortable environment etc etc (i know it probably wont be that bad but im pretty good at panicking and also fainting so i just wanna be sure lol) also LOL 420 AM I RIGHT?! BBBBBBBLLLLLLLAAAAAAAZZZZEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 19, 201313 yr i've never tried drugs and don't intend to do so, but i saw this guy once smoking weed in broad daylight when i was on my way to uni...
April 19, 201313 yr Author i've never tried drugs and don't intend to do so, but i saw this guy once smoking weed in broad daylight when i was on my way to uni... I've done this before, not a big reason to do it but also why not. If you're walking and in the off-chance someone notices and smells it, what are they really going to do?
April 19, 201313 yr Done weed only. It started in Amsterdam with a brownie. Never laughed that much in my life. But later experiences were less about laughing and more of a woozy experience. I once spent a day in Amsterdam going from coffee shops to coffee shops smoking joints and eating brownies. What a day... (It was Queen's Day in Amsterdam. Literally the whole city was in the streets in orange, celebrating) The after taste the next morning was fucked up though. Would say that was pretty much the only negative. However, I did go into a dark zone after drinking quite a bit and smoking one joint. But it got better later on. I blame the alcohol more for that honestly. Alcohol can really get to me sometimes, as opposite to weed. I'd rather overdose on weed than alcohol anytime! Miss weed like hell now, it's too hard to get it now where I live.
April 20, 201313 yr Currently having a smoke by the reservoir and chatting about the pitfalls and self indulgence of Buddhism past adolescence and also Israel/Palestine. It's good.
April 20, 201313 yr Blazed a lot in high school, haven't for about 6 months now. And drink at parties. The highest I've ever been was before Chemistry class back in 2011. I swear that weed was laced with some sketchy stuff O.o
April 20, 201313 yr The guy behind me at the Muse concert yesterday was smoking pot and I could smell it, does that count? :awesome:
April 20, 201313 yr I've done this before, not a big reason to do it but also why not. If you're walking and in the off-chance someone notices and smells it, what are they really going to do? i admit that there's really nothing much one can do in this situation...the other passengers on the bus who saw what i saw were like "what!?" but the bottom line is that there was nothing they could do about it. i don't like the smell of weed though...
Create an account or sign in to comment