✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*The Brits 2006 Thread* Performance|Awards|Everything else..

AmandaCA85

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just read an article about the Brits and I don't understand that part...

One fifth went off you, en masse, when your drummer, whose name I honestly couldn’t remember but just Googled in the interests of professionalism (Will Champion, he’s called), threatened legal action against his neighbour when she accidentally got into his mini cab. I think it’s worth recapping some of the nuggets from this solicitor’s letter. “This taxi was wrongfully taken by yourself claiming to be authorised by Coldplay, which deception was subsequently discovered … your deception last night is a criminal act and should it occur again our clients will have absolutely no hesitation in informing police.” Arse. Were I not already in the previous fifth, this is the fed-up fifth of which I should be a member.

What does it mean? The neighbour of Will picked his cab and he was very angry about it and want to call the police the next time? :D

I don't think it was a one of taxi-grab. He had a long running dispute with his neighbour about lots of things, which included her pretending to be Will's wife and taking lots of taxis on Will''s account (i.e. Will was paying for them).

The whole thing ended a bit nasty when the neighbour went to the press and said how horrible Will was and how he had made her feel so upset, blah blah blah. Basically, she was a theiving £$%*$ who wanted to get in the papers :angry: