✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*The Brits 2006 Thread* Performance|Awards|Everything else..

AmandaCA85

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now that the grammys have come and gone w/o any big surprises, the brits are on our horizon... When were they again? time and place? are they performing? anyone have any guesses to what they might perform? maybe they will forgo "Talk" and shake it up with a collaboration with michael stipe and sing "in the sun". or they might unveil their new single,whether if be thp or white shadows...

hopefully they get a nice break from teh tour so that way chris can rest up his voice a bit so its not so strained

ps sorry about the double post, i didnt want it to be in just the coldplay live section....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus the british media and public loves coldplay. they should at least walk away with one of them. but that james blunt, who knows. that best album would be a great award but coldplay didn't receive enough critical love for X&Y to get that. live act= hopefuly shoe-in?!

^Ditto :disappointed:

u2 isn't nominated w/ them are they?! lol cuz they are on a roll. if bono wins one mor e award' date=' ill go insane... lol jk[/quote']

They can still win but this time not against Coldplay, because they're considered as international ;)

I, personally, think they're a shoo-in for Live Act.

And, really, I think that's the most important of all the categories. You KNOW you're a good band when your live acts are amazing. And Coldplay are second only maybe to U2. :)

I'm hoping they break out something new and exciting and give poor Talk a break. It's a great song live and very energetic, but they've played it at every award show since the single came out and then some.

Questions:

Who else it nominated for Live Act and when exactly are the Brits?

i think the BRITS are the british version of the grammys if I am not mistaken...

I hope they unveil their new single, whether it be swallowed by teh sea, hardest part, or white shadows or square one... lol anything besides speed of sound and talk. i like talk but its not their best...

Yeah I'm not too sure about the media and public loving coldplay either.....

The media love them one minute and slag them off the next. And I've said before a lot of people quite like their music but cant stand chris. So dont admit they actually like coldplay.......that make sense? :/