✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favorite quote from a movie....

';'

so tell me whats your favorite quote from a movie

i dont have a fav. quote but i always thought the quote from titanic where rose told jack........"i promise... i'll never let go... Jack.... i'll never let go"

ah that was the cheesiest of them all....haha

hmmmmmm......let me come back later i have to think about mine.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a long one, but all time fave movie quote from Trainspotting:

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire-purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on the couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarressment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life.

It seems so fitting all the time... it's all about choose this and choose that in my life. I used to have part of the quote as my screen saver, and the sound for shutting down my computer... :wink:

You're gettin' ready to blow? Well I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherfucker, motherfucker! Every time my fingers touch brain I'm "SUPERFLY T.N.T," I'm the "GUNS OF NAVARONE." In fact, what the fuck am I doin' in the back? You're the motherfucker should be on brain detail. That's it, we're switchin'. I'm washin' the windows and you're pickin' up this nigger skull.

i donno my fav quote cause i have alot of favorites. but i like this part from the yellow submarine for some strange reason:

ringo: i have a hole in me pocket. swosh,swosh.

john: ( i think he said this) ringo??

( its right after nowhereman gets kidnapped when they were in the hole thingie and they havent noticed yet.)

:oops: now DONT ASK ME WHY! :D

but if it was to be serious, i donno i have to get back on this one.

I really like that quote Ada. I've never seen all of Trainspotting' date=' another movie I have to see, there are so many.[/quote']

It's a great movie, one of my fave! And the soundtrack is brilliant also. Of course, it didn't hurt that the fact Ewan McGregor and Jonny Lee Miller were in it! :wink:

hi.........i went to spend a weekend with my parents and they banned me from the computer

now they said i can get on so here i am.

plus their computer is twice as fast so i'm pretty sure i can get done with all the posting in less than an hour so i wont get in trouble.

ah trouble i'm gonna go listen to that now. 8)

:shock: i'm scared now :?

:shock: you u feel asif your drifting away from coldplay?!

i was in a phase of pinkerton (weezer) too a while ago, luckily it went away. SAY IT WILL GO AWAY!!!!! sorry that came out of nowhere. :? :lol: