✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Scariest life and death situations (or so you thought)

Manders

miles' date=' he? :lol:[/quote']

LOL yah @miles

btw l think when you survive like loads of accidents...well, God LOVES YOU :D no joke* and sometimes, you're special that he wanted you to live :)

thats what l think...a lot...when people come inches from death...and they live

I was on my way home one night. I was driving on a two-lane road, and the roads were wet (Everyone speeds down this road, because cops never drive down it). I was driving slower, because I hate driving in the rain. I started going down a hill, and lost control of the car. The car started hydroplaning and I spun to the side, at this point I was going down the hill side-ways. The front of the car started to face forward again, but I was in the wrong lane. It gets worse. At this point, a truck came around the corner which was right up ahead. This whole time I'm trying to get the wheels to respond, but I couldnt regain control of the car. I finally reached the bottom of the hill and regained control of the car. I swerved to the right as far as I could and luckily enough, there was a large turning lane and a parking lot past the right lane, where I could slow down and stop (since I was in the woods, I would have hit a tree if I had gone off the road.) I stopped and watched the truck infront of me and the SUV behind me drive away. I figured that thinking about what just happened was going to scare the hell out of me, but I felt this rush that I enjoyed too much, and I just started laughing. "Woah." I think that was the first thing I said. I remember saying it a lot on the way home.

When i was in 6th grade....i swalled a big gum ball.....(in science) and i thought i was going to die.......b/c for a second i couldnt breathe......it took hours to disinigrate in my throat.....it was awful

It happens to me too,but it was a marble(not sure about the word marble) :o Oh my god it was so horrible,I was about 11 years old and I was thinking "I'm going to die,it's horrible,I'M GOING TO DIE"

:o :o

I've had several big scares.

I was taking part in a car rally thing - driving an ancient sports car - a Triumph TR3, which is really heavy and kinda powerful. I'm only 5'2" and the seat wouldn't adjust forward enough to reach the pedals properly - I could just about manage it, but I got into a position on this forest track at night on a hairpin bend with a sheer drop of a hundred feet or so behind me. I had to stop to negotiate the bend, but I couldn't get to push the brake pedal down far enough and the car was slooooowly sliding backwards towards the edge ...... :o My passenger jumped out and physically HELD the car from going over while I wriggled far enough down in my seat to apply the brakes properly :o Phew

Another time I found myself swimming in a wave pool and I got out of breath and the waves kept coming over me every time I tried to breathe. I was literally going down for the third time when I was rescued from a watery grave by this lifeguard (a real hunk too!) :D

But the WORST of all was when I got myself into a very dangerous position with a man (who was supposed to be a friend of my friend) all alone in the middle of nowhere and I had to do some very quick talking to avoid the worst happening - and would you believe about 2 months later he was prosecuted for GBH on two girls?? :o

I have only six lives left ...... :shock:

I've had several big scares.

I was taking part in a car rally thing - driving an ancient sports car - a Triumph TR3, which is really heavy and kinda powerful. I'm only 5'2" and the seat wouldn't adjust forward enough to reach the pedals properly - I could just about manage it, but I got into a position on this forest track at night on a hairpin bend with a sheer drop of a hundred feet or so behind me. I had to stop to negotiate the bend, but I couldn't get to push the brake pedal down far enough and the car was slooooowly sliding backwards towards the edge ...... :o My passenger jumped out and physically HELD the car from going over while I wriggled far enough down in my seat to apply the brakes properly :o Phew

Another time I found myself swimming in a wave pool and I got out of breath and the waves kept coming over me every time I tried to breathe. I was literally going down for the third time when I was rescued from a watery grave by this lifeguard (a real hunk too!) :D

But the WORST of all was when I got myself into a very dangerous position with a man (who was supposed to be a friend of my friend) all alone in the middle of nowhere and I had to do some very quick talking to avoid the worst happening - and would you believe about 2 months later he was prosecuted for GBH on two girls?? :o

I have only six lives left ...... :shock:

:o l'm 5'2 or a bit more....as well!! god bless you Victoria....its a sign l believe....God wanted you to live :)