✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

how many.............

suepsy

Guest radi0ed

i have lost count ? im on my third hard drive and countless bootlegs from way back in 2000 - its a tough choice but i gotta say coldplay did a cool cover of the bond theme YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE and believe it or not they did verse of Radioheads Street Spirit ( fade Out ) great erh !

HTTT :twisted:

well..... I had TONS!!!........thanks to a good friend and fellow Coldplay FANatic!!!.......he told me about YELLOW when it first aired in the UK back in 2000 and I've been hooked ever since!!!......Thanks!!! you know who you are...........!!!......... :D ;)

LOL l have like over 75 coldplay downloads (including videos and songs on Kazaa)

my favorites include, A Rush Of Blood To The Head(live), Trouble(acoustic live), Dont Panic (live) and Yellow (live acoustic, on some radiostation)

LIVE VERSIONS ROCK TOO! :D

haha, crissy my dad thinks the same way!

but i can't even burn them on cd :cry:

aaawww, poor girl *comfort comfort*

ahh thx chrissy!

maybe i can get the new stuff burned from someone sometime :shrug:

but best is.. that my dad even thinks that i have farr too many cds.. and i don't have many actually.. well his views are a bit strange sometimes..

where do you actually live ..i mean..exactly? just curious..

me...? if you're talking to me i can tell you i live in Aarhus :D or in Århus. Yeah you know... aa = å or AA = ÅÅ in danish. why do you ask? oh, you're curious... do you know it? it's the 2. biggest city (copenhagen = biggest... of course)

how many cds do you got? and dont mind your dad, he doesnt know true quality! :D

oh my.. what a coincidence! that's the only place i know in denmark!

i was 3 times in d when i was a kid but can only remember when we were in ebeltoft! and we kinda visited your town too but it's soo long ago i was like 8 or sth (well that's actually not that long ago but i can't remember much of this time.. :roll: )..

well i own about 30 cd maybe.. dunno exactly.. many of them are unimportant.. i got them years ago as presents or sth when my taste in music wasn't good yet..

the important one's are ..ehm.. i tell you later :)

oh my.. what a coincidence! that's the only place i know in denmark!

i was 3 times in d when i was a kid but can only remember when we were in ebeltoft! and we kinda visited your town too but it's soo long ago i was like 8 or sth (well that's actually not that long ago but i can't remember much of this time.. :roll: )..

well i own about 30 cd maybe.. dunno exactly.. many of them are unimportant.. i got them years ago as presents or sth when my taste in music wasn't good yet..

the important one's are ..ehm.. i tell you later :)

wow... i've got at least 105!

but yeah i've only been to Ebeltoft twice myself, or something like that. They got that big ship! :lol: Fantastic you now where i live! that's so cool... i guess i HAVE to get to Berlin some time now :D