March 25, 200620 yr At my age (19) there is an awful lot of sex being thrown around, generally. It's actually very disgusting, y'know, when you hear about two people getting it on, love shack baby looove shack, and one of them has a kid or a boyfriend or one leg. But seriously, it would appear that most people get emotional about sex, its a natural thing to feel, yet I know some people (boys and girls) who feel absolutely nothing and just carry it out like a robotic act. Would you be able to have sex with someone with no feelings attached? I dont think I would. I've had sex with girls on a one night whim but I still feel something, as to who they are and such. The guy who lives in the flat beside me just brings girls home as if they are bodies, he gloats about when he wakes up the next morning and cant remember their name. Its a bit pathetic. Very. When I do have 'casual sex' I need to know where I stand with the other person, exactly what we feel about eachother. Otherwise it might hurt one of us.
March 25, 200620 yr that would be difficult to have sex with somebody who i actually don't really know and don't feel anything...i wouldn't...but i think sometimes people just get drunk for example and don't really 'stand what they do...everything can happen one nice day,i hope it won't with me
March 25, 200620 yr The guy who lives in the flat beside me just brings girls home as if they are bodies' date=' he gloats about when he wakes up the next morning and cant remember their name. Its a bit pathetic. Very.[/quote'] Ah I know so many guys like that.:\ IMO it's disgusting...and the girls are pretty gross too. It's pretty sad that they have such little self-respect. I personally don't act this way, and don't have random, casual sex. I dont care what other's want to do, and im not judging anyone here who does otherwise....but personally it's not my thing.
March 25, 200620 yr I think it won't be my thing aswell.......and the most shitty thing about it is that guys are cool when they do it....and girls are called bitches when they do it!
March 25, 200620 yr Exactly! A guy is bigged up by all his friends if he sleeps around (well, not always, but you know what i mean), but a girl is called a ho or whatever. It makes no sense....but either way it's wrong. :sick:
March 25, 200620 yr Would you be able to have sex with someone with no feelings attached? I dont think I would. I've had sex with girls on a one night whim but I still feel something, as to who they are and such. The guy who lives in the flat beside me just brings girls home as if they are bodies, he gloats about when he wakes up the next morning and cant remember their name. Its a bit pathetic. Very. When I do have 'casual sex' I need to know where I stand with the other person, exactly what we feel about eachother. Otherwise it might hurt one of us. no, i can't. there are always feelings involved, even if you don't love a person. i don't think that casual sex is wrong as a moral issue if you're both single and you both know that it is just for one night. still it's not my style, i feel horrible about having sex with 'anyone'. and the most shitty thing about it is that guys are cool when they do it....and girls are called bitches when they do it! i totally agree... this really sucks.
March 25, 200620 yr You say that guys are considered cool for having casual sex, but that's not always the case. I mean, my friends and I wouldn't be called cool for doing it. Most of my friends think it's pretty pathetic. The only ones that don't, well... That's cause I haven't asked / don't know their opinion. I don't have casual sex and none of my friends do to. It's not something I'd consider either.
March 25, 200620 yr ^ my friends are almost the same..most of them have regular boy/girlfriend..I don't have it right now but it won't be my thing to have casual sex, I must have some feelings
March 25, 200620 yr I personally am lucky enough to have been in a relationship for 3 years (20) but have, in the past, found 'no strings' sex to be almost impossible for my own mind. Having said that, a fair few of my friends, not all of them male, are fine with the concept and I feel that as long as both people involved are doing so for the same reason then it doesn't matter. The point is, we all have different opinions on the matter, just as I can like one band that you can't stand, and as long as no-one is being hurt, mentally as much as physically, then I don't see a problem with it, just as there's no problem if it's not your thing. I haven't read it through, does that make sense?
March 26, 200620 yr ^ yeh that makes sense i believe i would always feel something if i had casual sex with someone... i couldnt not feel something after sharing something like that... i spose i could be in a similar situation... this guy is asking if i want to "fool around" with him, no-strings, and i think im actually considering it... :stunned:
March 26, 200620 yr I saw in the T.v. a few days ago a program in the Discovery Channel about cassual sex. There was a woman and she ask to all the men she could if they would like to sleep with her and all the men say yes. Also there was a man who ask the same to all the women,but the women said no. My opinion is that cassual sex sucks. I do not like sex without love I believe in love without sex
March 26, 200620 yr I dont think u need to have a bf/gf to have sex, but there has to be SOME feelings involved. I seriously dont think i could have sex just for the fun of it with some random guy. I dont need to LOVE the guy, but there has to be something between the 2 ppl... Im not saying i have anything against the ppl who do it... i just dont think i would...
March 26, 200620 yr i fink if you do have casual sex then you should know the possible consequences and always remeber to put a condom on yer willy. in other words i don`t think immature people should do it. i saw 'kidulthood' yesterday and it made me think about teenagers and how their hormones take over sometimes. i think parents should be there for their teenage kids cuz otherwise there will only be more 15-year-old single mothers. it screws up your life if you have a kid at such young age. chances are you`ll never have a chance for a proper carrier and your children will end up the same. so in a nutshell, i fink casual sex is aight as long as it`s `done` by mature people who can take responsibility for themselves and carry on if something goes wrong. also i fink it`s easier for guys to have one night stands cuz most of the time they can do it with whom they feel like doing it at the time (whoever they`re attracted to in the club for example) but for girls it`s all about emotions. they need to feel emotions and they need to feel secure. at least most of the time. i know a girl who`s a one night stander and even though she`s an emotional and sensitive young woman, she sleeps with whomever she wants to. i couldn`t do that. but it depends on a person cuz we`re all different. :D
March 26, 200620 yr Author Lovely post Kasia! I like the font too. I was expecting a bit more variety of answers here but it appears almost all of you are against casual sex, which is odd if you look at the youth and society we live in today. I believe the reason women are more emotional then men when it comes to sex is biological, being penetrated. It's too messy to really get into, but a woman can feel violated from sex, a man's sex organs dont leave the same feeling on him.
March 26, 200620 yr sex threads :sick: lot of young libido here :disappointed: wet and hard bodies i have nausea :dead2:
March 26, 200620 yr I don't know if I could. Have no moral objection to it if it's done safely. But I just can't imagine ever having the guts to do it. Then again I suppose I've never had the chance since I've been in a relationship for so long.
March 26, 200620 yr I don´t think I could do it ither, I´m not against it, but emotions are important to me
March 27, 200620 yr ah the amount of casual sex going around....disgraceful :lol: I think it's entirely up to whoever and shouldn't be anyone elses business but I've seen cases of it which went horribly wrong...like pregnancies, rumours and terrible awkwardness If the people want to deal with that, then they're more than entitled to indulge in some casual lovin'
Create an account or sign in to comment