✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Gwyneth is a little hard to decipher sometimes. To everyone who interviews her, she is the epitome of niceness and is earthy and relate-able. To everyone else, she is an object of hate and seems totally out of touch with reality. Is it just PR gone bad or is this the image she wants to project?

Also re: marriage being hard. I think on some level she peppers those quotes in (no pun intended!) as a way of staying in the news though not totally intentional...just my personal opinion. I've been with my husband for a while as well, and I can't imagine how much more a mess any fight would be with paps waiting outside to capture a weak moment. I like that she doesn't show an "all is always rosy" image, though clearly people who know Chris and her together know that they are happy.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth is a little hard to decipher sometimes. To everyone who interviews her, she is the epitome of niceness and is earthy and relate-able. To everyone else, she is an object of hate and seems totally out of touch with reality. Is it just PR gone bad or is this the image she wants to project?

Also re: marriage being hard. I think on some level she peppers those quotes in (no pun intended!) as a way of staying in the news though not totally intentional...just my personal opinion. I've been with my husband for a while as well, and I can't imagine how much more a mess any fight would be with paps waiting outside to capture a weak moment. I like that she doesn't show an "all is always rosy" image, though clearly people who know Chris and her together know that they are happy.

Well said!!!!! I am also married for a long while and marriage sure is all about give and take, and especially communication!!! EVERY marriage I don't care who you are, has the ups and downs, your not normal if there is no fighting or disagreements, I have my share with my hubby, but we love each other and wouldn't want anyone else, and with all the temptations that surround G and C with their celebrity, it must be 10 times harder to deal with issues. Seeing women throwing themselves and hitting on your man all the time, or seeing your wife surrounded with good- looking co actors in intimate scenes, YES it's their jobs, BUT they are human as well, and you know there has to be a bit of jealousy or wonder between them, it's only human nature, they are NOT above these feelings.

I remember watching an episode of Oprah with Jada Pinkett who was about ready to confess her undying love for Will Smith. She pleaded with her, girl please don't say it. Just say things are great right now (paraphrasing). I bet Jada is grateful now.

She is definitely on a roll!! I hope she does the talk shows..she is fun in that a lot! Also, I wonder if there is going to be any big magazine cover for Iron Man 3...'Cause it should have been released by now...Isn't the premiere this month?

She's going to be cooking on The Chew on Friday as well.. looks like a few days in NY, it's possible she'll do a couple more shows.

I read that Chris and her were on the same flight with Paul and Stella McCartney!

Gwyneth Paltrow to Give Keynote at Licensing Expo 2013

Paltrow's keynote, entitled, 'Brands on the Brink of Global Expansion,' will take place on Tuesday, June 18 at 11:30 a.m. The event is free for all Licensing Expo attendees. Speaking in her capacity as founder of Goop.com, a digital media company and lifestyle resource, and as co-owner of the Tracy Anderson brand, Paltrow will discuss her strategy for global expansion.

"I am pleased to be addressing this business audience relating to the growth and global expansion of both the Goop and Tracy Anderson brands," commented Paltrow.

Paltrow and Anderson will exhibit in the new Fashion District at Licensing Expo. They will launch global extensions for the Tracy Anderson brand which currently includes fitness content, custom machinery and equipment, four state-of-the-art fitness studios in the U.S. and a range of DVD fitness programs.

Wierd/interesting (btw, the footnote in the link above "about gwyneth paltrow" is, ahem, not modest)