✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this woman is getting around!

Gwyneth Paltrow & Sarah Jessica Parker: Tiffany Blue Book Gala!

Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker make grand entrances at the Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball on Thursday (April 18) at Rockefeller Center in New York City.

The ladies were just a few of the guests who stepped into the giant Tiffany’s box to check out the new Jazz Age, Art Deco-inspired Blue Book jewelry collection.

FYI: Gwyneth is wearing a Ralph Lauren dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. SJP is wearing a vintage Vicky Tiel dress, a Yoejin Bae jacket, Manolo Blahnik shoes, and a Tiffany & Co. bag and jewelry.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/18/gwyneth-paltrow-sarah-jessica-parker-tiffany-blue-book-gala/

gwyneth-paltrow-sarah-jessica-parker-tiffany-blue-book-gala-01.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-sarah-jessica-parker-tiffany-blue-book-gala-08.jpg

Another article about the same event.

Paltrow, Hudson and Parker have dinner at Tiffany's

April 18, 2013

NEW YORK – Even in these trying economic times, diamonds really are a girl's best friend.

At least, according to Tiffany. And the iconic brand unveiled its latest Blue Book collection at Rockefeller Center Thursday night, inside a 31 foot high Tiffany box erected for the occasion.

The gems graced the necks, heads, hands and fingers of the A-listers wearing them. For this, the stars turned out in force. Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Hudson, Jessica Biel, Michelle Williams, Carey Mulligan, and our favorite, Sarah Jessica Parker were all there to fete Tiffany.

Paltrow, in Ralph Lauren, was looking insanely hot. Her most meaningful piece of jewelry? "Probably my engagement ring," said the actress, who's married to Coldplay musician Chris Martin.

As for Parker, her engagement ring was from Tiffany and it meant the world to her. "I've told him countless times," she said of husband Mattthew Broderick.

Does she buy herself diamonds? "I never bought jewelry. It never occurs to me that's a possibillty," she says. "We've been so privileged to be able to borrow things. It's such an enormous privilege."

Her toddler twin daughters love her jewelry. "It's not off-limits. They're welcome to it. They really love it," she says.

As for Carey Mulligan, her own piece that meant the world to her?

"My wedding ring," she says. "I couldn't say anything else, could I?"

Meanwhile with Williams, "That's tough. Something my kid made for me," she says, referring to daughter Matilda.

Hudson says she "picked a guy with good taste. So far so good," she said, referring to fiance Matthew Bellamy.

Tiffany itself is having a major moment. The brand created the custom-made bling featured in Baz Luhrmann's The Great Gatsby. And those with deep(ish) pocketbooks can get a piece of the action: there's the opulent The Great Gatsby Collection Savoy headpiece for a mere $200,000, or a more reasonable pair of Ziegfeld Collection pearl drop earrings for $450.

The company's Blue Book, first published in 1845, is an actual tome that features its most spectacular, gorgeous pieces. The lucky few can afford them. The rest of us can drool.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/04/18/tiffany-paltrow-parker-mulligan/2095647/

I'm just full of articles tonight! This should be fairly entertaining. :cool:

rs_293x473-130418141127-634_PaltrowMack_ms_041813_copy.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow Grabs Fellow Guest's Crotch on The Graham Norton Show!

Today 3:41 PM PDT

Cover your eyes, Chris Martin!

Gwyneth Paltrow got overly handsy during a visit to The Graham Norton Show yesterday at London Studios.

At one point during the talk show taping, the Iron Man 3 actress copped a feel of fellow guest Brit comedian Lee Mack's junk by grabbing his crotch with both her hands.

Dressed in tight black pants and sexy backless top, the blond beauty flashed a smile while getting in on the naughty—yet hilarious!—antics.

We can't wait to see the crotch-grabbing video when Paltrow's upcoming episode finally airs!

http://www.eonline.com/news/409671/gwyneth-paltrow-grabs-fellow-guest-s-crotch-on-the-graham-norton-show-see-the-handsy-photo?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Gwyneth talks about chris and her getting together, press, and kids

GWYNETH Paltrow has revealed she went on a date with Chris Martin because they were constantly romantically linked.

The actress has recalled how speculation she was romancing the Coldplay frontman was rife before they had even met back in 2002.

When Martin made a joke about his love life on stage, the rumours increased - but in the end it brought them together.

"It's funny because people had started writing that we were going out and we had never even met. And then he was in Los Angeles doing a concert and an actress that he had a crush on was supposed to come to the concert. When she didn't show up, he was so annoyed that he said, 'Oh, this is for my girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow,'" she laughed to The Sun.

"Then people were saying, 'What's going on?' I was like, 'I've never met this guy, I've no idea!'

"And because of that, because people were writing about it, we ended up meeting at a concert and there you go. So, thank you!"

Paltrow was eventually introduced to Chris at one of his shows in London. She claims the British musician was the one to instigate a meeting.

"Because they had written so much in the press, his assistant came to my seat at the concert," she explained.

They said, 'This is so crazy, but will you come back and say hello afterwards?' And that was it."

The pair ended up falling madly in love and married in December 2003. They now raise two children, Apple and Moses, and split their time between London and Los Angeles.

Gwyneth, 40, prefers living in the UK as she feels she her kids can enjoy a normal upbringing.

"In New York these days it's impossible to maintain privacy. It's really gotten extreme", she said.

"In London we have a very mellow family lifestyle and it's a great city to raise kids in, I think.

"Also, English people are not impressed - everyone treats you normally and it's good."

Gwyneth's children are growing up fast and beginning to understand more about their famous parents. Her eight-year-old daughter Apple recently revealed she had heard a Coldplay song at school.

"The other day Apple came home from school and she was like, 'Dad, they were playing Paradise at school,' for some gym thing," Gwyneth explained.

"So she's just understanding now. I mean, I think she always understood but now she's getting more and my son is getting more.

"It’s always a little weird. I think my daughter doesn't love seeing me on screen and I understand because it’s like I'm not all hers. So I understand why."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/gwyneth-paltrow-dating-rumours-sparked-chris-martin-romance/story-fn907478-1226621790087

Man, this woman is getting around!

Gwyneth Paltrow & Sarah Jessica Parker: Tiffany Blue Book Gala!

Gwyneth Paltrow and Sarah Jessica Parker make grand entrances at the Tiffany & Co. Blue Book Ball on Thursday (April 18) at Rockefeller Center in New York City.

The ladies were just a few of the guests who stepped into the giant Tiffany’s box to check out the new Jazz Age, Art Deco-inspired Blue Book jewelry collection.

FYI: Gwyneth is wearing a Ralph Lauren dress, Jimmy Choo shoes, and Tiffany & Co. jewelry. SJP is wearing a vintage Vicky Tiel dress, a Yoejin Bae jacket, Manolo Blahnik shoes, and a Tiffany & Co. bag and jewelry.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/04/18/gwyneth-paltrow-sarah-jessica-parker-tiffany-blue-book-gala/

gwyneth-paltrow-sarah-jessica-parker-tiffany-blue-book-gala-01.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-sarah-jessica-parker-tiffany-blue-book-gala-08.jpg

The dress is to die for. I love this color.

Seriously gorgeous!! I think she looks a lot like Cate Blanchett though...

More pics

tumblr_mliaweUrmC1qeatsxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlibr9vsgp1r0lgf2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mliaollijm1s8ofv9o1_500.jpg

Inside the Lavish, Tiffany’s Art-Deco Bash with Kate Hudson and Gwyneth Paltrow

Choosing jewelry as a gift can, indeed, be problematic, and mistakes are expensive. Gwyneth Paltrow was diplomatic in describing presents she receives from husband Chris Martin. “I think, you know, if someone’s buying you jewelry with heart, they kind of can’t get it wrong, I don’t think, no?” she told us. “I would hope!” she added, laughing.

Thank you, ma'am.

He looks something like this:

Sans_titre_1h0-1.png

Or maybe like this:

need2woahhp.jpg

Maybe a little like this:

cm98_zpse0e76f69.png

But most definitely like this:

217650594462406553_kDK6X4Z0.jpg

I think I definitely deserve a gold star for student of the week!

imagesCAEUP9PN.jpg

There's really nothing for Chris to be angry about. He probably cracked up like the rest of us. That was good tv. :lol:

Chris is notorious for charming ladies (flirting a bit) in interviews. His wife understands it comes with the territory. I was listening to the 2008 KROQ interview with Chris & Jonny just yesterday. Coldplay had just played at the MTV awards the night before with the Pussycat Dolls. To make a long story short, he said if they weren't doing the interview that morning, they would still be in the hot tub with the Pussycat Dolls. Those who don't know his sense of humor would believe him. Or that time he made a female BBC? DJ repeat after him: Your balls are beautiful. :lol: