✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Hey guys, this is freaking me out!! I read on imdb.com AGAIN today Chris and Gwyneth Paltrow are dating since they had been seen cuddling in London!! This can't be true, right?! I mean, there have been so many rumors all the time - why should we believe that now? But I've heard about that so many times now - it makes me insecure... :? What do you think?

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've actually heard Chris denying that nasty, awful and sweat-causing rumour on television. I think he's to sweet to lie about something like that ,so they can't be dating...But if they are I'll :cry:. We'll just get rid of her! :D :twisted: How does that sound to you? Just for the record, isn't Gwyneth dating that Spanish heir-to-the-throne bloke?

You mean Prince Felipe of Spain?! That is another rumor. And I bet it is not true. I've read twice that Gwyneth and Chris were cuddling in a club in London so there MUST be some truth to it. But anyway, we'll know in the end. And yeah, if it is true, let's get rid of her!!! Yay! :wink:

she sure is a lucky women brad...ben...now chris (if its true)....haha hicksy you sure are giving yourself out...but most of these ppl are just running past you and defending their chris hahaha....but i also kind agree with tracy....everyone needs someone to love even if it doesnt last forever. i'm pretty sure chris wouldnt want to be alone forever.....now if it was guy oh yeah i would have plenty to say... 8)

if any of you girls fail in your attempts to get a CP guy, I will unselfishly give myself up for a consolation prize

come and get me :D

Haha Simon, you're funny! I'm sure you're better than a "consolation prize!" :wink:

I was hoping Chris would hook up with Rachel Weisz. Since he keeps saying that he fancies her, and she seems like a nice girl for good boy Chris! I think Miss Paltrow might be a bit too "Hollywood" for "normal" Chris, but as you guys said, he can see whoever he wants! :wink:

26 years young hahaha hicksy needs think that way....you seem younger too. i'm 18 and i think i act like a little girl sometimes or nah not really more like a 15 year old 8) *singing the toys r us theme song*

*starts to cheer up*

the only time i drown is when i listen to a certain Smashing Pumpkins track of the same name :)

im on top of everything

a little king of anything

ive got a place of mine

its all my own

come in side with me and see

its a small world all the same

but im alone

and im alone

and im alone

and im alone

and im alone

im alone