✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MTV SUCKS

Oh guys, you don't have reasons to complain... I have to watch MTV brazil everyday... You know MTV TRL, right? We have a similar program here called disk mtv, that shows the top 10 vidz. And they NEVER, i mean, NEVER play coldplay, radiohead or any cool bands. All they play is crap like nelly, mariah c. j.lo., etc. And they never play new videos... Eminem's Lose yourself is a NEW video here. (Yeah, NEW!!!) Avril's I'm With you is still a top 10 video and losing grip probably will only be realeased when her new album is out. And i've only seen the clocks video for about 5 or 6 times. (Fortunately i have it on mpg!)

And MTV Brazil never plays live concerts or stuff like that... no Coldplay live, no radiohead live, so i have to download all live performances on my 56k modem!

Aaaaaaaarrrrgggh! Brazil sux! :x

MTV does suck. MTV 2 isn't bad. If you want good hip-hop, you have to watch MTV2. I hate the way MTV has turned hip-hop into this stereotypical genre of music. Terrible... terrible. MTV2 plays really cool videos at like 2-3 AM in the morning, so it's really not even worth it. :x

i hate mtv so badly they never play anything good!! all it is is real world road rules challenge or rap videos!!! mtv 2 is ten times better' date=' but of course i dont have it...no coldplay no radiohead no anytihng good on mtv!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

aint it the truth :?

• 3 years later...

MTV could've conquered the world. It could've been the channel on which unkown indie bands could get their music shown on, they could've invited interesting artists for discussions etc. Sadly, they completely ruined that possiblity by showing crappy hip-hop and even glamourising the "gangsta" lifestyle.