🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Uk Peeps: Lost Series 2 start 2/5/06 10pm C4!!!

Woooooooooooooo!

Just saw an advert on channel4 saying that it's 'coming soon' :D

Im so excited, and im dying to know what's in that friggin hatch!!!! So many questions!

(btw - sorry to start a new thread - I was too afraid to go in the other thread as I dont wanna accidently see any spoilers :uhoh2:)

Anyone else looking forward to 2nd series // that was hooked on series one?

I thought maybe this could be a thread for us to talk about it after each episode? :D

BUT PLEASE NO SPOILERS!!! If you've seen Season2 please keep quiet about what happens or....or.....i'll send that polar bear after you! :angry: Bet you're scared now eh!?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh, YOU GUYS HAVEN'T GOTTEN SEASON 2 YET?!

No. Seriously, you've got to be kidding me... Why did they make you wait so long??? :o That's horrible!

Well, as an American who's almost done with the second season.... You're in for a GREAT one. Really, REALLY REALLY great. Kicks the first one's butt, that's for sure. Got to recommend to you guys, though, keep away from the Lost Season 2 Spoilers thread. You definately don't want to get the surprises ruined, there's no fun in that!;)

EDIT: And Steph, totally unrelated, but I've friended you on MySpace. :) Just wanted you to know that was me, I hate when people friend me and I have no clue who they are!!

Danielle - firstly, thanks for the add! :wink:

And yes, the suspense is killing me!!! It was left on such a cliffhanger...aaah I cant wait, you've made me so hyped! Thanks for the warning, i'll definatley stay well away from the spoilers thread! :uhoh2: *covers eyes* !

And you say it's better than series1?!?! :stunned: Jebus!

No. Seriously, you've got to be kidding me... Why did they make you wait so long??? :o That's horrible!

Well, as an American who's almost done with the second season.... You're in for a GREAT one. Really, REALLY REALLY great. Kicks the first one's butt, that's for sure. Got to recommend to you guys, though, keep away from the Lost Season 2 Spoilers thread. You definately don't want to get the surprises ruined, there's no fun in that!;)

EDIT: And Steph, totally unrelated, but I've friended you on MySpace. :) Just wanted you to know that was me, I hate when people friend me and I have no clue who they are!!

we didn't get season 1 til late. seasons 1 finished here in Oct ish. they promised us season 2 starting in the spring so it can't be too far away

oh, yes... the official start of season two in germany is in autumn, btw... but I don't dare waiting so long, haha.

We've got the 2nd series over here already but I haven't seen any of it because I missed the first 2 episodes and refused to watch the rest, so yep I can't wait for it to come onto channel 4!! :nice:

Yeah season1 must have started here way after it started in the states.

I think it will be within the next few weeks that it starts again. Oooh I cant wait, I miss "Lost night" !!! :cry: :laugh4:

You like Lost Jenjie?

yup indeedie. what has wed night been without an hour or two of Lost? I need to know whats in the hatch!!!!

and I still haven't forgiven C4 for their handy season 2 sneak peek right at the end of the last episode. far too many things to look forward to

Exactly! There's a big empty hole on a weds night that needs to be filled ASAP!

badlydrawngirl, I totally agree. :laugh4: Locke is definatley one crazy mofo...yet he actually makes a lot of sense in what he says. He's one of my favourite characters.

OMG I just remembered about the bit on the boat at the end! :stunned: When those scary people took Walt away! :shocked3:

What the heck was that all about!?!?!

^yep, that's true... but it was getting better after boone died, that was creepy. it does support locke's the-island-will-send-us-a-sign-and-this-has-to-happen theory, though. :lol: maybe boone really *had* to die? ... who knows...

waaaiiiit till you see what's in the hatch! :D esp. the first episode is SO freaky, haha...