August 3, 200917 yr plus, Chris kinda looks like Hugh. :rolleyes: especially in this pic He really does! :D Firsd day in my new place today. Tomorrow I'm going to start deciding where to display my Coldplay collection. :dance: May have to pick up some shelving! One of the first things I unpacked was my Lego VIVA stage. :nice:
August 3, 200917 yr I was reading that ridiculous yossarian-thread.. And someone said that Chris has some tattoos. I googled it and found out that it's true. :) Do you guys know where and what? :D
August 3, 200917 yr an A, M, and G, i guess. the A and M are on his wrists, and i believe the G is on his arm.
August 3, 200917 yr an A, M, and G, i guess. the A and M are on his wrists, and i believe the G is on his arm. You sure that's where the G is? :wink3:
August 3, 200917 yr no. :wink3::P someone posted a picture from the Today show soundcheck where you could kinda see a G on his arm, though. :P
August 3, 200917 yr no. :wink3::P someone posted a picture from the Today show soundcheck where you could kinda see a G on his arm, though. :P Oh I wanna see :D:D:D:D:D:D
August 3, 200917 yr I second the request for the pic kinda showing the G tattoo...I've always been suspicious of its existence :P.
August 3, 200917 yr You can see it at the beginning of this video.. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMsW-2bBdeQ]YouTube - Chris from coldplay at Tonight Show[/ame] It exists.
August 3, 200917 yr 1. Planning on wearing my coldplay shirt tomorrow 2. I saw people reading newspappers in the subways yesterday and I spotted some reviews of the concert so when I got off I went arround the station collecting newspapers from those stands, I found three articles. 3. Listened to LRLRL about 12 times in a row today 4. Went to the Rogers Centre (where the Toronto concert was) earlier in the day and saw a kid playing with the butterfly confetti 5. Coming back on the subways some guy was blasting music on his mp3, everyone was getting ittitated, but when I listened carefully to what he was playing guessing fcking what -LRLRL! 6. Put the conffetti all around my room this morning. 7. Finally was singing coldplay sonsgs the whole day, cause I was upset I'm not gonna see them anytime soon.
August 3, 200917 yr 3. Listened to LRLRL about 12 times in a row today 7. Finally was singing coldplay sonsgs the whole day, cause I was upset I'm not gonna see them anytime soon. I do that everyday :smug:
August 3, 200917 yr Don't be a fangirl :P I'm perfectly allowed to, having won Biggest Chris Fan last year. Shup! :bigcry:
August 3, 200917 yr hey quick question! so im going to the coldplay concert this sundayin tampa! woop woop and i wanna get a setlist. tell me how!!!!!! im dying for one!
August 3, 200917 yr I'm perfectly allowed to, having won Biggest Chris Fan last year. Shup! :bigcry: Lol. Congratulations. Still not cool. :P If you win it again can you thank me?
August 3, 200917 yr Look at the stars Look how they shine for you And everything you do Yeah, they were all Playboy
August 3, 200917 yr I'M SEEING COLDPLAY TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awejoerngonoawiegnoirurt :bomb: :wacky: PS- hey quick question! so im going to the coldplay concert this sundayin tampa! woop woop and i wanna get a setlist. tell me how!!!!!![/color] [/color] im dying for one! Go to the live section, there's a "how to get a setlist" thread- but as someone who's gotten one, I'll tell you that you have to YELL quite loudly when they're packing up :P and befriend the security guards as well ;)
Create an account or sign in to comment