March 3, 201214 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6zxFc2n5iM&feature=related]Coldplay - Strawberry Swing (Instrumental) Excellent Audio - YouTube[/ame] I'm enjoying this :nice: and there's a channel of almost all album songs instumentals Guess what I will be doing next time I'm home alone :lol:
March 3, 201214 yr Coldplay - Strawberry Swing (Instrumental) Excellent Audio - YouTube I'm enjoying this :nice: and there's a channel of almost all album songs instumentals Guess what I will be doing next time I'm home alone :lol: ...You'll listen to them very loud, and sing, am I right ? :D
March 3, 201214 yr Coldplay - Strawberry Swing (Instrumental) Excellent Audio - YouTube I'm enjoying this :nice: and there's a channel of almost all album songs instumentals Guess what I will be doing next time I'm home alone :lol: It sounds great. :wacky: I sat and sang the missing text. :laugh3:
March 3, 201214 yr ^Yep, sing my heart out :D Afterall, let's say that I'm considering to do a Coldplay song for our 100-day-prom at school, if I find a song obscure enough and anyone willing to play an instument :rolleyes: Oh, and searching 'coldplay' on ebay hurts me. I want everything so mu-uh-uch :uhoh: like AROBTTH for 2.25 pounds :bigcry:
March 3, 201214 yr HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS!!!! :heart::vuvuzela: I:heart::chris: :wacky: RCT: I was at my bike practice and I heard some music and then I was like "That sounds like Charlie Brown, that is Charlie Brown, who's playing Charlie Brown??" *I look around* "Oh it's my phone!" :lol: Happened to me too :lol: I was at home and Clocks was suddenly playing, and I was like "Who is playing Clocks at the moment? Is it on TV?" And then I understood that it was my mobile phone LOL
March 3, 201214 yr ^^ Aaaah, I missed it! :\ It's still showing! Until 10pm I think. Nice instrumental :wacky:
March 3, 201214 yr Warning: whiney post coming up. Jeez I just had an online argument with a massive ass. That article about Coldplay 'regretting' their album title made it onto a Dutch news site. People were bashing Chris Martin so I just had to say he's a nice person and his jokes get taken out of context. Then this guy started saying I needed psychological help and Coldplay fans are retarded, uneducated, gay and whatnot. So I replied to him two more times, as politely as I could. I know I should ignore these kind of people and obviously he was trolling, but he was being so offensive and... Aargh! I've had a bad couple of days and I'm being overly sensitive, but that guy really got to me. Seriously. I sometimes hate that they're a big band that everyone has an opinion about. My mind is not able to deal with hateful people at the moment. Sorry about that. Had to get it out of my head.
March 3, 201214 yr Awww, :hug: don't worry, this person probably has a I.Q. of -100000. I understand. Those things make me go crazy and so angry. But they are just stupid, they don't know what "respect" means and they're not even worth to think about them. Still I find it great and admirable that you defended Coldplay, I would have done exactly the same thing, I can't stand when people are so mean. But don't worry and listen to this beautiful song to calm down. Hope the next days will be better for you :) [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCB5uHK3H5k]COLDPLAY - Don't Panic - Live - YouTube[/ame]
March 3, 201214 yr ^OHMYGODNEHFVUEFJDSWEETJESUSDKDNIHOLYCRAPNCELVAZGSJBKTKMW!!!!:dead: Chris is so hot it should be illegal! :bomb: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: And sooo adorable when he tries to speak French at the beginning! And the way he says "Merci beaucoup" at the end is super hot :nod: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:
March 3, 201214 yr :laugh3: he is, isn't he :dazzled: :dazzled: :awesome: I love how he speaks french there :D C'eST he pronounces the S and T :lol: Now he doesn't do that anymore. So cuteeeee :dazzled: :wacky:
March 3, 201214 yr Warning: whiney post coming up. Jeez I just had an online argument with a massive ass. That article about Coldplay 'regretting' their album title made it onto a Dutch news site. People were bashing Chris Martin so I just had to say he's a nice person and his jokes get taken out of context. Then this guy started saying I needed psychological help and Coldplay fans are retarded, uneducated, gay and whatnot. So I replied to him two more times, as politely as I could. I know I should ignore these kind of people and obviously he was trolling, but he was being so offensive and... Aargh! I've had a bad couple of days and I'm being overly sensitive, but that guy really got to me. Seriously. I sometimes hate that they're a big band that everyone has an opinion about. My mind is not able to deal with hateful people at the moment. Sorry about that. Had to get it out of my head. Pffffff... That 'news' made it onto what Dutch site?Don't listen to them. You know better, and I think Mara cheered you up a bit with the video :hug:
March 3, 201214 yr Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be French and hear English people try (and fail miserably) to speak your language :laugh3:
March 3, 201214 yr :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: UGH I still can't get over that video :bomb: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :laugh3: he is, isn't he :dazzled: :dazzled: :awesome: I love how he speaks french there :D C'eST he pronounces the S and T :lol: Now he doesn't do that anymore. So cuteeeee :dazzled: :wacky: Yes, his level has improved a lot, from the videos I've seen! :wacko: So cute, so super adorable :wacky: :dazzled::dazzled: Sometimes I wonder what it must be like to be French and hear English people try (and fail miserably) to speak your language :laugh3: I won't lie, it's a bit funny :lol: But we're understanding, because even as French people we keep saying we're having trouble with our own language, so we feel it must be REALLY hard for non French people to learn this language. What is MORE funny, is to hear French people trying to speak English and fail miserably, with a really strong French accent :laugh3:
March 3, 201214 yr :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: UGH I still can't get over that video :bomb: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: Yes, his level has improved a lot, from the videos I've seen! :wacko: So cute, so super adorable :wacky: :dazzled::dazzled: I won't lie, it's a bit funny :lol: But we're understanding, because even as French people we keep saying we're having trouble with our own language, so we feel it must be REALLY hard for non French people to learn this language. What is MORE funny, is to hear French people trying to speak English and fail miserably, with a really strong French accent :laugh3: Me neither, it's just so cute :D :heart: Yes, it really has improved, I admire all the efforts he does :D :nod: hehe I'm half-french, so I don't know if it counts but I love to hear English people speak French, it's just special and sometimes funny. Hahha yes :lol:
March 3, 201214 yr Thanks everyone. You guys are the sweetest, I've gone all warm and fuzzy inside. :wacky: Awww, :hug: don't worry, this person probably has a I.Q. of -100000. I understand. Those things make me go crazy and so angry. But they are just stupid, they don't know what "respect" means and they're not even worth to think about them. Still I find it great and admirable that you defended Coldplay, I would have done exactly the same thing, I can't stand when people are so mean. But don't worry and listen to this beautiful song to calm down. Hope the next days will be better for you :) Aaaw that is SO CUTE! Thank you so much. I do feel much better. :wacky: ^OHMYGODNEHFVUEFJDSWEETJESUSDKDNIHOLYCRAPNCELVAZGSJBKTKMW!!!!:dead: Chris is so hot it should be illegal! :bomb: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: And sooo adorable when he tries to speak French at the beginning! And the way he says "Merci beaucoup" at the end is super hot :nod: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled: :laugh3: Haha I love your massive fangirl-ness :dazzled: And yes. Cute Chris. I love how he just tries and speak any language, even if it's really shitty. :lol: Pffffff... That 'news' made it onto what Dutch site?Don't listen to them. You know better, and I think Mara cheered you up a bit with the video :hug: Aww yes she did! :nod: Thanks again everyone ♥
March 3, 201214 yr Me neither, it's just so cute :D :heart: Yes, it really has improved, I admire all the efforts he does :D :nod: hehe I'm half-french, so I don't know if it counts but I love to hear English people speak French, it's just special and sometimes funny. Hahha yes :lol: Oh, yes, I forgot to say that: we always love when English people speak French, no matter how good or bad they are :lol:
March 3, 201214 yr I won't lie, it's a bit funny :lol: But we're understanding, because even as French people we keep saying we're having trouble with our own language, so we feel it must be REALLY hard for non French people to learn this language. What is MORE funny, is to hear French people trying to speak English and fail miserably, with a really strong French accent :laugh3: To me the difference is that when English people try to speak French it always sounds hilarious, but when French people try to speak English it sounds hilarious, but also strangely sexy :nod:
March 3, 201214 yr To me the difference is that when English people try to speak French it always sounds hilarious, but when French people try to speak English it sounds hilarious, but also strangely sexy :nod: Well it's funny that's the exact opposite for me :lol: I find it sexy when English people try to speak French, but when French try to speak English, I find their accent so not sexy haha :lol:
March 3, 201214 yr I admire anyone who can speak any other language. I'm afraid I can't.. You girls are so good at it, you'd never guess, as I said before that you weren't native English speakers.. I don't know whether Chris' French in that video is good or bad, but even I can tell his accent is a bit um bad! LOL.. but nevertheless he is extremely cute trying.. :D And as for that online idiot.. I understand how upsetting it must have been.. but don't let it get to you. You know best :D Big hugs xx
March 3, 201214 yr Somehow when someone tries to speak your language, it always feels like they're making an effort, even when they wrote it on their hand. (*coughChriscough*) So I always appreciate it. Plus, it sounds hilarious. And most accents are sexy, yes. But I hate the Dutch accent. In any language. Edit: Thanks Row :nice:
March 3, 201214 yr Oh, yes, I forgot to say that: we always love when English people speak French, no matter how good or bad they are :lol: :nod: :lol: To me the difference is that when English people try to speak French it always sounds hilarious, but when French people try to speak English it sounds hilarious, but also strangely sexy :nod: For me it's the opposite :D :D :D The English accent is pretty sexy in my opinion :lol: Well it's funny that's the exact opposite for me :lol: I find it sexy when English people try to speak French, but when French try to speak English, I find their accent so not sexy haha :lol: :nod: exactly I agree
March 3, 201214 yr Thanks everyone. You guys are the sweetest, I've gone all warm and fuzzy inside. :wacky: Aaaw that is SO CUTE! Thank you so much. I do feel much better. :wacky: :laugh3: Haha I love your massive fangirl-ness :dazzled: And yes. Cute Chris. I love how he just tries and speak any language, even if it's really shitty. :lol: Aww yes she did! :nod: Thanks again everyone ♥ You're welcome :D :awesome:
March 3, 201214 yr You're welcome Imke :nice: I have a weakness (Oh god, please tell me this is an existing expression :uhoh:) for any accent. :dazzled:
March 3, 201214 yr You're welcome Imke :nice: I have a weakness (Oh god, please tell me this is an existing expression :uhoh:) for any accent. :dazzled: I'm not fluent but I'm pretty sure this expression exists :D
Create an account or sign in to comment