🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Wow...I woke up today with "one minute I held the key, next the walls were closed on me," stuck in my head and thinking how powerful those lyrics are.

Indeed, that is why I love Viva la Vida so much. It is simply :awesome: and :elephant:astic. :dance: :heart:

Fact: every time a TV producer uses Paradise by Coldplay, a puppy dies. And that's a lot of puppies, because Paradise was everywhere last year – The X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, MasterChef, The Olympics, most other sports programmes, trails for all TV shows that were either called or sounded a bit like the word Paradise. This chronic overuse went from being annoying to being funny, and then from being funny to making me twitch involuntarily. No more, please.

link

I couldn't agree more!

^ :nod:

In Italy they're using Fix You for a tv programme advertisement. At least it doesn't seem a stupid programme.

My family look at me whenever we happen to see it and tell me: "So sorry :shrug:" with a commiserative tone. :rolleyes:

Oh wow thank you didn't remember that one, but that was still during viva era wasn't it? I don't think I've seen him without a hat during the MX era.

You can see him without a cap for one second in this video :lol:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOG1CqOUJQM[/ame]

5:05

Coldplay Send Home Postcards During Tour

Rockers Coldplay send postcards to their families back in Britain while they are on the road.

The musicians request a batch of stamped postcards to be left backstage in their dressing room at every show so they can send old-fashioned messages home during their tours.

The band's rider, obtained by Thesmokinggun.com, reveals Coldplay also request "biscuits" to go with their tea and coffee, as well as a selection of health foods and fruit juices.

They ban all American beers from their dressing room, while they also ask for "bacon rolls" and a supply of clean socks.

link

Dear contactmusic.com, that's a rider from January 2003! :facepalm:

coldplay1.gif

coldplay2.gif

coldplay3.gif